11AA

ksgovols

It will be interesting to see how District 11AA plays out the rest of the way. I don't really see Stewart County losing another game, they should finish 8-2 overall and 4-2 in the district. Is that good enough to get them in? If it goes as is, I don't see Camden losing to anyone in District 11AA, so they should run the table and get the auomatic bid in 3A. Creekwood is having a solid season, but can they finish strong? Montgomery Central has renewed enthusiasm and should give Creekwood a run for their money in 4A. I may be way off base, but any thoughts would be welcomed.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Stewart goes 8-2 overall and 4-2 in the district then yes they'll be a lock for the playoffs. The same goes true if they go 7-3 overall and 4-2 in the district (they do have a non-district game left versus Parsons Riverside). The Rebels could go 7-3 or 6-4 and 3-3 in the district and still make the playoffs also but they would need some outside help from other teams in the district if this scenario occurs.

Montgomery Central is much improved this season. I hated to hear that the Hudson kid got hurt this past week against Camden. In order for the Indians to make the playoffs they are going to have to beat Creek Wood, Stewart County, Harpeth, & Waverly. They will then need for Creek Wood to lose an additional district game against either Camden or Cheatham County.

Camden & Creek Wood play one another on October 23rd. It should be a great game. Both teams are rolling right now and both seem to be healthy as well which is always a great thing.

I have been looking at projected matchups this season on unapproved website. They use a power rating system that includes current season info and historical data. When you do a projected matchup of opponents, it has been very accurate for the most part. More than anything, it is fun to do the projections and see how true they are each week.

Rank by Division for Class 3A on unapproved website shows the following:

#3 Camden

#28 Stewart County

#30 Harpeth

#42 Cheatham County

#46 Waverly Central

Rank by Division for Class 4A on unapproved website shows the following:

#8 Creek Wood

#48 Montgomery Central

The Projected Matchups between teams change each week. The District matchups this week by unapproved website are:

Stewart County 28 Montgomery Central 12

Harpeth 35 Cheatham County 12

Camden 40 Waverly Central 0

I had a type on the Camden score which should read Camen 49 Waverly 0.

Thats true HDIK. Still fun to look em up, especially teams we don't play to see where we stack up. I especially like to look up old District foes.

Hard to believe how fast this season is going by. Seems like we just got started and its already Week 7. Where does the time go?

Creekwood....Camden....Creekwood....Camden....I don't know who to choose :lol: Come on...it's obvious and I am a little biased, but Camden wins the district :flower: Two weeks and 4 days to judgement day and the Lions are Hungry :roflolk: Go Lions :roflol:

We've got other fish to fry before the Lions need to even think about Creek Wood. The Lions didn't exactly play so well last Friday that they can afford to overlook anyone at this point. Coming into any game cocky, especially a game with so much riding on it, can get you beat.