Scrimmages

mjuhb

Pitbull, all you have to do is call.

So far Loudon 11-0 win, Maryville 2-0 loss, and Oakridge 11-1 loss, and we play Dobyns Bennett Thursday. We are pretty banged up right now with the tough preseason workouts. We will be just fine though B)

As for the differences in coaching style....he is trying to play a Brazilian style I hear. Needless to say that will require a lot of changes for the girls. He has great girls that are very coachable. I feel that this team should do really well!

PS: Everyone Pitbull is now engaged, and I am still trying to figure out what she sees in you. B)

Congrats buddy and good luck!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pitbull, all you have to do is call.

So far Loudon 11-0 win, Maryville 2-0 loss, and Oakridge 11-1 loss, and we play Dobyns Bennett Thursday. We are pretty banged up right now with the tough preseason workouts. We will be just fine though :thumb:

As for the differences in coaching style....he is trying to play a Brazilian style I hear. Needless to say that will require a lot of changes for the girls. He has great girls that are very coachable. I feel that this team should do really well!

PS: Everyone Pitbull is now engaged, and I am still trying to figure out what she sees in you. :lol:

I know I can call, but not everyone else on the board can, haha. Maybe I should put an actual pic of me as my avatar, and you'll see why she said yes. :lol:

Congrats buddy and good luck!