Anderson Co. / McMinn Co. / William Blount Scrimmage

tpoole12

Hello to All

I hated that the scrimmage was cut short due to weather. In my opinion all the teams D's looked better than the O's. McMinns O was the sharpest of all the teams.

In the last set with McMinn / WB, McMinn moved the ball well.WB never went on Offense. My question to McMinn is just how many "McDermits" do you have??? And are the rest playing anywhere now? They are great athletes and have served their teams well... We had the "Walkers" at WB for many years.. They are now gone but we enjoyed it while they were there... Good luck to McMinn an AC in the upcoming season..... :roflol:

tpoole12

GO GOVS

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to All

I hated that the scrimmage was cut short due to weather. In my opinion all the teams D's looked better than the O's. McMinns O was the sharpest of all the teams.

In the last set with McMinn / WB, McMinn moved the ball well.WB never went on Offense. My question to McMinn is just how many "McDermits" do you have??? And are the rest playing anywhere now? They are great athletes and have served their teams well... We had the "Walkers" at WB for many years.. They are now gone but we enjoyed it while they were there... Good luck to McMinn an AC in the upcoming season..... :roflol:

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Does WB have anymore scrimmages set for this fall? Good Luck this season!

Hello to All

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Don't think so.. Jamboree next week then Sevier County the next...

tpoole12

Hello to All

In the last set with McMinn / WB, McMinn moved the ball well.WB never went on Offense. My question to McMinn is just how many "McDermits" do you have??? And are the rest playing anywhere now? They are great athletes and have served their teams well... We had the "Walkers" at WB for many years.. They are now gone but we enjoyed it while they were there... Good luck to McMinn an AC in the upcoming season..... :lol:

tpoole12

Tea Pool give us a run down on MacMinn Countee.......Play 'em this yeer... :roflol:

GO GOVS

Hello to All

In the last set with McMinn / WB, McMinn moved the ball well.WB never went on Offense. My question to McMinn is just how many "McDermits" do you have??? And are the rest playing anywhere now? They are great athletes and have served their teams well... We had the "Walkers" at WB for many years.. They are now gone but we enjoyed it while they were there... Good luck to McMinn an AC in the upcoming season..... :lol:

tpoole12

Tea Pool give us a run down on MacMinn Countee.......Play 'em this yeer... :roflol:

GO GOVS

Hey Starz

Ewe wheel find them two bee a very fissical, fast and well coached teem. Thay wheel have a "McDermit" kid sum wear and he wheel make some plays. Eye think thay are coming to Mairvul two play but win you get a chance make sure you visit them their. Thay have a beautiful facility and some of the nicest people ewe'll ever meat. Thay also have a horse that runs around the feild but won guy said she'd bite.....

teapoolwontwo

[

GO GOVS

Hey Starz

Ewe wheel find them two bee a very fissical, fast and well coached teem. Thay wheel have a "McDermit" kid sum wear and he wheel make some plays. Eye think thay are coming to Mairvul two play but win you get a chance make sure you visit them their. Thay have a beautiful facility and some of the nicest people ewe'll ever meat. Thay also have a horse that runs around the feild but won guy said she'd bite.....

teapoolwontwo

Tea eye heered tha Cherrokeys wuz good this yeer........Eye knowed tha haid a big quaterback and good teem....Eye've been two Athuns befour fer a gaim....Next yeer eye'm taiken mommaSTARS earlee two milk that big ole Mayfeeled's Cow........ :lol:

This is Tevin Mcdermotts SR. year. He is a great athlete and we look for big things from him this year. His older brother Trace will be a Jr. at UT-Martin. They both are big time playmakers and have help the cherokees the past few years. But they do have alot of kin folk still in Athens. So hopefully they will be more to come.............

There is getting to be quite a few old Region 2 5A players at UTC.. I may have to make the trip to watch some games there. Sorry I mispelled the name earlier but even though I forgot the spelling I still remember the athelete. They have represented their school well and you all have been lucky to have them. I wish them well.. Good luck McMinn. Maybe we will meet in the playoffs...

tpoole12

Don't forget to feed that nice little horse....................................... :lol:

News Flash!!!

My inside source at WB ... (my son).. said they will scrimmage Anderson County next Tuesday. May or may not be true.. He , like his mother sometimes gets confused............. :D

tpoole12