big 8 Jamboree

WaCoJaCo

Don't tell me I'm the only one with big enough gonads to predict the seasons outcome?? Come on in guys. The water's warm! B)

Why not.I'll give the order of finish.Dobyns Bennett,SH,TH,Boone,Central,Volunteer,DC and South on some kind of probation B) yet to be brought up.You never know what will happen with high school teams but South does look to be the team to beat right now.I just hope Dobyns Bennett with one of the very top coaches will iron out everything and have the best year they can in 2009.I'll be there nomatter what pulling for the Tribe

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see South beating DB. I always hated that the South-DB was the first or second week of the season but that probably would have helped South this year. The game being later in the year will give DB time to iron things out. DB knows exactly what defense to play against them and the South boys are always intimidated. The truth hurts. As far as the final standings, it will be:

DB

South

TN High

Science Hill

Daniel Boone

Volunteer

David Crockett

Central

And Waco has always been a whiner. B)

I just don't see South beating DB. I always hated that the South-DB was the first or second week of the season but that probably would have helped South this year. The game being later in the year will give DB time to iron things out. DB knows exactly what defense to play against them and the South boys are always intimidated. The truth hurts. As far as the final standings, it will be:

DB

South

TN High

Science Hill

Daniel Boone

Volunteer

David Crockett

Central

You misspelled that.....its winner. B)

DB

South

TN High

Science Hill

Daniel Boone

Volunteer

David Crockett

Central

So other than the offensive line, are there any other areas that concern you for DB?

DB

South

TN High

Science Hill

Daniel Boone

Volunteer

David Crockett

Central

So other than the offensive line, are there any other areas that concern you for DB?

The secondary and the kickers. Losing Devin Sylvester really hurt and we just don't have a kicker.

Well unless South found one from the girl's soccer team this past week, we don't have one either. They were barely skimming the crossbar at the Betsy scrimmage. I did hear that the punter boomed one during the Powell scrimmage. That's unusual for DB not to have a good kicker. Seems like they always had one to boom it into the end zone.

South

Science Hill

Dobyns Bennett

Tennessee High

Daniel Boone

Davey Crockett

Central

Volunteer

You can switch DB and Tennessee High if Sensabaugh goes down with a injury. And that is possible if he has to carry the entire team.

Waco I think you must be smoking some of that funny smelling stuff, if you think Volunteer will bring up the rear of the conference!

Here is my prediction on the final standings

South

Science Hill

DB

Tennessee

Volunteer

Boone

Central

Crockett