big 8 Jamboree

WaCoJaCo

It's amazing. I can hear it now if DB or Bristol had put it on South in the Jamboree. [Yeah, we looked solid. South couldn't hold a candle. Like always 44-0. Or "yeah, our RB is going to run all over them this year".] You wouldn't be saying "well, we only played our second string. Coach doesn't believe in showing all his cards in the Jamboree." Instead you would say, "We will really put it on South so imagine what we will do to them with our varsity." You people are such candies. Stacy showed what he's got. He ain't scared. I can't wait to hear what kind of excuses you give when we beat you. I've never seen a game with extremely bad officiating against Bristol or DB. So I expect it to be clean. I also expect the both of you to come a long way by the end of the season. In no way do I make a prediction based on what you didn't do in the Jamboree or on what we did do. But I get sick reading what you people say. Like "South did good but they are way over-rated" or "South is good but they thought this was a Super Bowl" I tell you now...if Stacy gets the chance he will put it on you and hard. I'm sure you will be ready to play and give all you have and I respect that you both have tremendous potential and know from years past that you will be a different team later in the season but you just can't be civil can you? You just can't give South the same respect we try to give you. Can you? I hope Stacy puts 100 on both of you. You better get all your guns ready because our guns ARE ready. Good luck with the first part of your seasons.

THE FACT IS THAT GC RAN 5 OFFENSIVE PLAYS WITH HIS STARTERS IN THE JAMBOREE. COUNT 'EM F-I-V-E.

Uh, so? :thumb:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing. I can hear it now if DB or Bristol had put it on South in the Jamboree. [Yeah, we looked solid. South couldn't hold a candle. Like always 44-0. Or "yeah, our RB is going to run all over them this year".] You wouldn't be saying "well, we only played our second string. Coach doesn't believe in showing all his cards in the Jamboree." Instead you would say, "We will really put it on South so imagine what we will do to them with our varsity." You people are such candies. Stacy showed what he's got. He ain't scared. I can't wait to hear what kind of excuses you give when we beat you. I've never seen a game with extremely bad officiating against Bristol (I CAN THINK OF 1)or DB. So I expect it to be clean. I also expect the both of you to come a long way by the end of the season. In no way do I make a prediction based on what you didn't do in the Jamboree or on what we did do. But I get sick reading what you people say. Like "South did good but they are way over-rated" or "South is good but they thought this was a Super Bowl" I tell you now...if Stacy gets the chance he will put it on you and hard. I'm sure you will be ready to play and give all you have and I respect that you both have tremendous potential and know from years past that you will be a different team later in the season but you just can't be civil can you? You just can't give South the same respect we try to give you. Can you? I hope Stacy puts 100 on both of you. You better get all your guns ready because our guns ARE ready. Good luck with the first part of your seasons.

Calm down Comp before you stroke out on us...jeez! I don,t think anybody on our side said anything out of line...And DB FANS ..Well... There db fans..you know what to expect from them. Stacy plays it how he wants ..thats his prerogative. But I will say know matter what you say now. But if Sinclair or another Key player had went down with a season ending injury(god forbid) up 14 in a Jamboree, Your tune would change...NO you say...Yes it would. Its all fun and games till some one loses an eye..huh?

OHH..yea ..you guys did really,really good..feel better now!! :lol: Come on ..its just a Glorified scrimmage

nothing more nothing less :thumb:

It's amazing. I can hear it now if DB or Bristol had put it on South in the Jamboree. [Yeah, we looked solid. South couldn't hold a candle. Like always 44-0. Or "yeah, our RB is going to run all over them this year".] You wouldn't be saying "well, we only played our second string. Coach doesn't believe in showing all his cards in the Jamboree." Instead you would say, "We will really put it on South so imagine what we will do to them with our varsity." You people are such candies. Stacy showed what he's got. He ain't scared. I can't wait to hear what kind of excuses you give when we beat you. I've never seen a game with extremely bad officiating against Bristol (I CAN THINK OF 1)or DB. So I expect it to be clean. I also expect the both of you to come a long way by the end of the season. In no way do I make a prediction based on what you didn't do in the Jamboree or on what we did do. But I get sick reading what you people say. Like "South did good but they are way over-rated" or "South is good but they thought this was a Super Bowl" I tell you now...if Stacy gets the chance he will put it on you and hard. I'm sure you will be ready to play and give all you have and I respect that you both have tremendous potential and know from years past that you will be a different team later in the season but you just can't be civil can you? You just can't give South the same respect we try to give you. Can you? I hope Stacy puts 100 on both of you. You better get all your guns ready because our guns ARE ready. Good luck with the first part of your seasons.

Calm down Comp before you stroke out on us...jeez! I don,t think anybody on our side said anything out of line...And DB FANS ..Well... There db fans..you know what to expect from them. Stacy plays it how he wants ..thats his prerogative. But I will say know matter what you say now. But if Sinclair or another Key player had went down with a season ending injury(god forbid) up 14 in a Jamboree, Your tune would change...NO you say...Yes it would. Its all fun and games till some one loses an eye..huh?

OHH..yea ..you guys did really,really good..feel better now!! :lol: Come on ..its just a Glorified scrimmage

nothing more nothing less ;)

How can you get hurt if the other team doesn't hit you? :thumb:

nothing more nothing less ;)

How can you get hurt if the other team doesn't hit you? :thumb:

True!! but he coulda got hit :lol: