big 8 Jamboree

WaCoJaCo

The conference is ours to win. Just as in the past few years of the MLC. We are the best team. Now, we must prove it. Simple as that. No excuses. D-B takes second. I look for the Hill to slide in at 3rd. TH 4th. Volunteer 5th. Boone 6th. Central 7th and Crockett 8th.

This is what this Jamboree was all about to the South team and fans. From the way the team came onto the field to the last play attempt to put another score on the board as if 21-0 in one quarter was not enough. Playing your first string against the 2's and 3's of the other team the whole way, then pounding your chest and chanting "hey look at me". South treated this Jamboree as if it were the Super Bowl. Im suprised they didn't stop play in the middle of their quarter and bring out Janet Jackson for halftime intertanment. Yes South looked the best of all the teams there. But I don't see how that helps them any. Playing against Tennessee High's JV. This being your best team ever and probably DB being the weakest they have been in the past 20 years you should win the conference. If you can't beat the Indians this year it will never happen for you. I still don't think you can beat a team west of Morristown come playoff time. But good luck to you anyway.

Did anybody see the drunk lady trying to get out of the parking lot in that black camero?

I'm putting D-B in 2nd simply because they will out-athlete most teams in the conference. They will struggle this year. They will have some close calls along the way. Waco, we play every scrimmage/game as if it were our last. We have our philosophy, you have yours. Both are about as equally successful.

P.S. I was NOT drunk!! :bored:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The conference is ours to win. Just as in the past few years of the MLC. We are the best team. Now, we must prove it. Simple as that. No excuses. D-B takes second. I look for the Hill to slide in at 3rd. TH 4th. Volunteer 5th. Boone 6th. Central 7th and Crockett 8th.

This is what this Jamboree was all about to the South team and fans. From the way the team came onto the field to the last play attempt to put another score on the board as if 21-0 in one quarter was not enough. Playing your first string against the 2's and 3's of the other team the whole way, then pounding your chest and chanting "hey look at me". South treated this Jamboree as if it were the Super Bowl. Im suprised they didn't stop play in the middle of their quarter and bring out Janet Jackson for halftime intertanment. Yes South looked the best of all the teams there. But I don't see how that helps them any. Playing against Tennessee High's JV. This being your best team ever and probably DB being the weakest they have been in the past 20 years you should win the conference. If you can't beat the Indians this year it will never happen for you. I still don't think you can beat a team west of Morristown come playoff time. But good luck to you anyway.

Did anybody see the drunk lady trying to get out of the parking lot in that black camero?

I'm putting D-B in 2nd simply because they will out-athlete most teams in the conference. They will struggle this year. They will have some close calls along the way. Waco, we play every scrimmage/game as if it were our last. We have our philosophy, you have yours. Both are about as equally successful.

P.S. I was NOT drunk!! :bored:

Well, you guys should of played Greenville like it was your last......Because it was.

Didn't say we won every game, we just play hard every game. How many games will it be before you're calling for GC's head this year Jack?

I never have called for GC's head, and I ain't gonna' start this year. How many hotdog's did you sell last night as opposed to how many you ate?

Didn't say we won every game, we just play hard every game. How many games will it be before you're calling for GC's head this year Jack?

I never have called for GC's head, and I ain't gonna' start this year. How many hotdog's did you sell last night as opposed to how many you ate?

I'll check back after your "playoff run" is over. That's usually when Waco starts his crying about how tired of the same old crap he is. :bored: You're already whining about your O-line and how nobody on the team has used the weight room. It's just a matter of time before it's all Graham's fault. :lol:

I'll check back after your "playoff run" is over. That's usually when Waco starts his crying about how tired of the same old crap he is. :bored: You're already whining about your O-line and how nobody on the team has used the weight room. It's just a matter of time before it's all Graham's fault. :lol:

Im stating the obvious, as I always have. Its not whining if your right. I hope you guys buy some new helmet decals with that money you took in last night. The superman emblem would be cool.