District 8AA (Smith,DeKalb,York,Upperman,LA,Cannon)

D1talent

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I will rankle some feathers with this post. That is not the intent. I am just talking football and looking at the Districts realistically. With that being said, can there be a weaker District in AA than District 8AA?

For example, SC is emerging as the best team. They lost to Westmoreland 14-0, who lost to Goodpasture 41-0. CPA, who will probably finish in last place in 10AA beat Goodpasture.

SC is a fair 3A team and will probably win 8AA, but they (or any team in 8AA) would probably not win a game in 9AA or 10AA.

I am not putting down SC, but the weakness of 8AA is apparent.

I told you about those comparative scores my friend... :evil:

I know I will rankle some feathers with this post. That is not the intent. I am just talking football and looking at the Districts realistically. With that being said, can there be a weaker District in AA than District 8AA?

For example, SC is emerging as the best team. They lost to Westmoreland 14-0, who lost to Goodpasture 41-0. CPA, who will probably finish in last place in 10AA beat Goodpasture.

SC is a fair 3A team and will probably win 8AA, but they (or any team in 8AA) would probably not win a game in 9AA or 10AA.

I am not putting down SC, but the weakness of 8AA is apparent.

I told you about those comparative scores my friend... :excl:

Can you pass the ketchup? This crow is rather dry. :lol: