OOLTEWAH-TYNER week 0

bipbopzot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be an interesting matchup. Ooltewah is big up front with a solid returning QB, and the best Def player in the state in smith. However i think Tyners speed gives them fits all night. Tyner gets pressure on Qb and blocks smith they win. If they dont do those things the win goes to the owls. I think they give each other fits and its a hard fought game.

Tyner-28

Owls-24

Ooltewah wins big behind the best QB in chattanooga(maybe the state)Brady Reed.cannon arm,3 yr.starter,big,strong fast,leadership....awesome corps of recvrs.and RBs and with the best defense in the area with Smith and Patty leading the way........Ooltewah 35-14

For Reed to be the best QB in the state he would have to be a whole different person from last year. But I do agree that Ooltewah will win.

Tyner will usually have a 2 or 3 back set...run variations off of it all night and play man to man defense. I think the key to Tyner playing well will be not giving up the big passing plays. They must get pressure on the Owls QB...Tyner was very tough against the run last year...I don't expect that to change.

Key players for Tyner will be anyone with a jersey on the backfield, and the 4 guys used to block the Smith kid....

and there is NO WAY that Reed is the best QB in the state...

I am not sure of the outcome of this game...first game for both teams tend to show weaknesses...I would have the Owls favored slightly at this point....