OOLTEWAH-TYNER week 0

bipbopzot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it rains.....that falls into a toss-up..."The GOAT-TRAIN" will have a hard enough time with owls defense,on the other hand,"The Dirty-Birds" will have to push and block that big ol'defensive line of tyner(owls are young and inexperinced) all night.No rain: owls win going away.......35-6,but rain.,. could be a ram upset 12-10.It will be interesting early.

Owls drive around 50 yards to open the second half, drop a pass which would have been a long gain or even a TD, then a sack moves them out of field goal range. Punt by Long goes out at the 1 yard line. Tyner gets to the 5, punts to the 40. Ooltewah has it from there with 6:30 left in the third.

Good defensive series by Rams, hold Owls at the 30 on 4th down and are driving, 4:00 left, ball at midfield. Rams have 3rd and short, lose a yard, then are stopped on 4th down, that could be a backbreaker.

Owls makes it on 4th at the 30, next play Reed passes to Flanders for the TD, 22-0 with seconds left in the quarter. That should about do it.

29-0 with just under 9 minutes left, TD run by the Owls' Green.

Backups in for Owls, 1 TD yard run by Manning at 3:13, 36-0 final.

All i can say is Ooltewah beat em down HARD...defense is still one of the best i ve seen ever!!! Now i know Owls put up 36 BUT to me the offense still needs alot of work to go late in the season..especially at QB spot. Reed threw one that should ve been caught........but just didnt look to comfortable back there the whole game. John Long was just great tonight, and to my surprise the O line wasnt to bad either.

All i can say is Ooltewah beat em down HARD...defense is still one of the best i ve seen ever!!! Now i know Owls put up 36 BUT to me the offense still needs alot of work to go late in the season..especially at QB spot. Reed threw one that should ve been caught........but just didnt look to comfortable back there the whole game. John Long was just great tonight, and to my surprise the O line wasnt to bad either.

Reed wasn't that bad(he didn't have much pass-blocking)..I think Reed was 2/6 2tds,2drops,1,batted down and 1 he threw at the cheerleaders.,.he was sacked 3 times.Greene did o.k.,Randell Freeman #43 ran like a man tonite.John Long(k) was...well,he was typical john long.Owls need to work on long-snapping.Defense was "AWESOME",Jordan Patty had a million tackles,Smith and Putnam were swarming all over the place,Manning had an INT early.Offense needs alot of work,defense is in playoff form right now. GO OWLS!!!