Marion County vs Cumberland County

MrsGB

i can see where you folks from jasper can be so over confident. look at the talent level yall play. your schedule is rediculously weak its pathetic. look cumberland county has an entirely new coaching staff that have the boys buying in and playing hard. we had a good summer and have been competing and beating knoxville teams. we scrimmaged and beat south doyle on wednesday last week in a 4 quarter 12 minute game. then turned around and played a half at the jamboree on friday. after watching the film yall arent anything we havent seen before. this is a new era in cumberland county football. i hope yall come to the plateau with your noses in the air cause it will be that much more sweet when yall leave with your heads hanging low.

Dad burnit......Old Pirate is a loving this stuff, sounds like us county folkes before usin's annual meeting. :evil: JP, OP says t :roflolhem purple clad warriors has a been drinking that ther muscle milk and working hard in the weight house. Kinda think most of them fans has been taking some too, they have been doing a right mighty powerful amount of boasting. Jasper, as folkes know them round here will be a well coached bunch and expect a hard fought game. OP is a tad in disagreement with your post regarding weakness of schedule. There are some that play the game at a high level round these parts. But..OP loves your reference to them as Jasper... :mrgreen: Can't help but love that...........

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old pirate no disrespect.. i do think south pitt is a quality team just as i think marion is a quality team. i just dont think marion should think they can talk trash about anybody just cause they think they run stuff in one portion of the state. we play good football here on the plateau and are tired of getting disrespected. i realize the past 3 yrs have been down, but there is a time and place where your kids come to a fork in the road and have to make a personal decision to either whoop some tail or get your tails whoop. we'll see what decision they've made come friday night

old pirate no disrespect.. i do think south pitt is a quality team just as i think marion is a quality team. i just dont think marion should think they can talk trash about anybody just cause they think they run stuff in one portion of the state. we play good football here on the plateau and are tired of getting disrespected. i realize the past 3 yrs have been down, but there is a time and place where your kids come to a fork in the road and have to make a personal decision to either whoop some tail or get your tails whoop. we'll see what decision they've made come friday night

JP, Old Pirate says them Jasper folkes are attempting to maybe instill some swagger in them youngons. Dad burnit, they started as early as the jamboree last year and got earholed at the SP Speedway.

OP don't know much about CC but them warriors will come with war paint and that annoying whistle. Jest hope all the youngons come thru injury free for both.

JP, Old Pirate says them Jasper folkes are attempting to maybe instill some swagger in them youngons. Dad burnit, they started as early as the jamboree last year and got earholed at the SP Speedway.

OP don't know much about CC but them warriors will come with war paint and that annoying whistle. Jest hope all the youngons come thru injury free for both.

They still have that stupid whistle?? Oh wait..No wonder I have not heard it..They have been basically shut down the last three years or so against the orange and black :mrgreen: I guess the only time they use it now-a-days is when those warriors run through their sign!

by the way we run the spread our qb is a heck of a competitor. he is tenacious with tremendous heart. our o line is coming together nicely. we have two 6'5" recievers that go up and get the ball. another reciever thats about 6'1 190 and just makes plays. our tail back is not just quick he is a well seasoned amatuer boxer that has been fighting and training all summer in the dominican and is ready to ball. our defense is the heart of our team just ask south doyle, they didnt get on the board against us until late in the 4th quarter. their tailback reminds me of #4 for yall. trust me marion fans are gonna get their gas money worth.

: Dad burnit......Old Pirate is a loving this stuff.

Yep, sounds like JP read the wrong article in Murphy Fair... with the boxer thing and all, lol. Anyways, JP, we like the confidence, just be careful, those boys from Jasper don't like to be talked down upon!

i can see where you folks from jasper can be so over confident. look at the talent level yall play. your schedule is rediculously weak its pathetic. look cumberland county has an entirely new coaching staff that have the boys buying in and playing hard. we had a good summer and have been competing and beating knoxville teams. we scrimmaged and beat south doyle on wednesday last week in a 4 quarter 12 minute game. then turned around and played a half at the jamboree on friday. after watching the film yall arent anything we havent seen before. this is a new era in cumberland county football. i hope yall come to the plateau with your noses in the air cause it will be that much more sweet when yall leave with your heads hanging low. i hope yall come in thinking your gonna kill us cause when we bust yall in the mouth you wont know what is going on. oh yea fear the veer, tell your qbs they need to learn to make a pitch

JetPride...glad to see that you have pride and respect for your school just as we have the same in ours but maybe you should have done a little homework before spouting off at the chops. Coach Boeck is in his 2nd year at the helm of the Warriors with a very talented coaching staff that some would kill to have. Like CC...we have been in the WIN drought from several years, something this community is not accustom to, but after last years season things are looking up for Marion County. Yep our boys have a swagger to their step..and if that swaggar was missing then something is seriously wrong. You made mention of our schedule and as you know when the TSSAA made their changes we play who we have to play. I hope you do give us a run for our money cause in these hard times I would hate to waste my money on the drive up. Don't count of them coming to your house "with noses in the air" cause that is not our style of play. The men will be out there every evening this week praticing for this game and when Friday night is in the books we then start on the next game...we don't look ahead ....doing that gets your butt handed to ya. Sorry that your team didn't make MF, you may want to ask your coach why they didn't submit anything.Looking back I didn't see anyone on here trash talking to you but after some of your remarks I am sure you will be receiving your fair share. Look forward to hearing from you after your done with your homework, ate your supper and mama has given your bath. Have a good evening. :popcorneater:

.....well looks like the MC thread has sparked an interest in the SP retired..for folks that dont seem to care about the Purple and White yall sure can't stay away. Enjoy the visit.

BTW...Bailey is fine and will be on the field.

i can see where you folks from jasper can be so over confident. look at the talent level yall play. your schedule is rediculously weak its pathetic. look cumberland county has an entirely new coaching staff that have the boys buying in and playing hard. we had a good summer and have been competing and beating knoxville teams. we scrimmaged and beat south doyle on wednesday last week in a 4 quarter 12 minute game. then turned around and played a half at the jamboree on friday. after watching the film yall arent anything we havent seen before. this is a new era in cumberland county football. i hope yall come to the plateau with your noses in the air cause it will be that much more sweet when yall leave with your heads hanging low. i hope yall come in thinking your gonna kill us cause when we bust yall in the mouth you wont know what is going on. oh yea fear the veer, tell your qbs they need to learn to make a pitch

JetPride...glad to see that you have pride and respect for your school just as we have the same in ours but maybe you should have done a little homework before spouting off at the chops. Coach Boeck is in his 2nd year at the helm of the Warriors with a very talented coaching staff that some would kill to have. Like CC...we have been in the WIN drought from several years, something this community is not accustom to, but after last years season things are looking up for Marion County. Yep our boys have a swagger to their step..and if that swaggar was missing then something is seriously wrong. You made mention of our schedule and as you know when the TSSAA made their changes we play who we have to play. I hope you do give us a run for our money cause in these hard times I would hate to waste my money on the drive up. Don't count of them coming to your house "with noses in the air" cause that is not our style of play. The men will be out there every evening this week praticing for this game and when Friday night is in the books we then start on the next game...we don't look ahead ....doing that gets your butt handed to ya. Sorry that your team didn't make MF, you may want to ask your coach why they didn't submit anything.Looking back I didn't see anyone on here trash talking to you but after some of your remarks I am sure you will be receiving your fair share. Look forward to hearing from you after your done with your homework, ate your supper and mama has given your bath. Have a good evening. :popcorneater:

.....well looks like the MC thread has sparked an interest in the SP retired..for folks that dont seem to care about the Purple and White yall sure can't stay away. Enjoy the visit.

BTW...Bailey is fine and will be on the field.

Good to hear Rob is fine and great to hear the first game of the season is finally here! I agree that for some reason sp just cant stand themselves if they dont post on here and all i have to say about the whistle comment is she was blowin when yall's boys were playin round ball last year :popcorneater:

I for one know little about cc and im lookin for a good game Friday.

I do wonder how many of the MC faithfull will be making the treck this Friday. Hopefully we'll pack the house and im crossing my fingers for good weather and an injury free game..

I love irony :popcorneater: .........for now I'll just leave it at you Marion County folk just may want to look up CC's schedule from last year

Some of these Marion County fans need to chew on them a big tubular sandwich and quit sending these Cumberland County fans these personal attacking emails they forwarded to everyone. Hopefully both teams will come out injury free in this one and get the opportunity to move on to the next one without further incident.

The valley boys will not be able to chew on anything when them "plateau" boys smack them in the mouth... I wonder if you will be preparing a nice crow filled tubular sandwhich for jetpride6's breakfast Saturday morning?