7-AAA Pickem

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna give it a try this year.........is there a prize for Rookie of the Year??

Oakland

Blackman

Brentwood

Siegel

Smyrna

Riverdale

Giles Co.

Coffee Co.

Wilson Central

Hillsboro

Alt. Games

BGA

Farragut

Being that most of the folks here are regulars, I say your chances would be in your favor :thumb:

I'd be in that classification as well, so Weave, it looks like it's between you and I.

Darn it, I knew I shouldn't have gone with seegull.

I was surprised to see that Giles County VS Cookeville was such a close one. The BGA VS Franklin game was also down to the wire. It was great to see Marty and Donnie again. Such class acts.

Good job to Lebanon. Gosh, did I really say that?

I thought I took Maplewood. Geesh

Darn it, I knew I shouldn't have gone with seegull.

I was surprised to see that Giles County VS Cookeville was such a close one. The BGA VS Franklin game was also down to the wire. It was great to see Marty and Donnie again. Such class acts.

Good job to Lebanon. Gosh, did I really say that?

I thought I took Maplewood. Geesh

I did take Maplewood, but like 2P I made the mistake of taking Siegel (Dumb, dumb, dumb) and Tullahoma (Wishing pick for me) and silly pick evidently of Coffee over Shelbyville. 2P Cookeville was at home and they are VERY hard to beat there.

Now when Oakland wins tonight, I will be happy and still ahead of the curve.

I had no clue that Hillsboro lost til I just read it on here. What is this world coming to? That should have been a sure thing. I agree LOD, that is why I picked Cookeville because they are just about unbeatable at home. Add in the fact that Giles County is pretty much a basketball school too.....I thought that was an easy pick. Just goes to show that on any given Friday, especially in week 0, that anything can happen. I am not off to a good start for sure. YIKES!