Hampton Vs. Johnson Co.

Dawgs32

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is hamptons rb as good as they say

Hampton has ran the ball with several different runners, I think all of them compliments each other. But when its said and done, its on the lineman and the blocking backs. The line has really did a good job. Johnson Co is not an easy team to run over,those boys play hard nosed football, Shoud be a great game,

If any Johnson Co people reads this,congrats on the w tonight.

I watched the longhorns play Cherokee tonight and although the horns took a close one winning 7 - 6 I left the game feeling good about Hampton’s chances next week against Johnson County. The longhorns are strong and physical upfront like always but the offense looked really one dimensional. The qb likes to keep it a lot and they had no success through the air I don’t recall Johnson Co completing a pass and if Cherokee doesn’t make a costly turnover inside their own five yard line who knows if the horns even get on the board. I like the dawgs in this one.

Hampton 24

Johnson County 7

I watched the longhorns play Cherokee tonight and although the horns took a close one winning 7 - 6 I left the game feeling good about Hampton’s chances next week against Johnson County. The longhorns are strong and physical upfront like always but the offense looked really one dimensional. The qb likes to keep it a lot and they had no success through the air I don’t recall Johnson Co completing a pass and if Cherokee doesn’t make a costly turnover inside their own five yard line who knows if the horns even get on the board. I like the dawgs in this one.

Hampton 24

Johnson County 7

I'm going with the dogs 12-6 Hampton is going to struggle offensively against a physical longhorn defense and it being their first game. However, I do think Hampton is the overall better team and it will come out in the end.

I've been waiting for this moment all year. It's finally football time in Bulldog Country! I'm ready for friday and ready to see the Dogs strap it up to take on the Longhorns. I'm not gonna make any predictions but I do expect a hard hitting, hard nosed game. I want to see a huge Big Blue crowd at J.C Campbell Stadium on friday night. Let's go get'm DOGS!

GO DOGS!!!!

Oh boy, the season is finally here! The only thing I really expect for this first game (Hampton's first, anyway) is an intense, physical game that will be pretty dog-gone close. No matter the records of these two teams, whenever they meet it's a war. Last year the Dogs led 3/4 of the game only to run out of gas in the fourth, and still nearly pulled it off before losing by a TD. The Horns lost a LOT of talent from that team, and Hampton returns most of theirs, but still, it's Johnson CO. vs Hampton. IT'll be a hard-nosed game with lots of slobber-knocking hits and intensity. I can't wait!