Smith Co. visits Gordonsville

imallin

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comments like mine...snoball...mean I know alot more than you. Talk about playing up all you want. That don't matter one bit. TC had the talent to play up when they did. They knew that talent was coming. That's why they chose to play up. SC could've won 1A a few times too big baller.

You talk about SC being the big bully across the street and then use the phrase "second fiddle to TC" in the same sentence. Do you know which end you're talking out of? SC fans aren't the ones on here or in the streets talking about how "THIS YEAR IS OUR YEAR". It's been the same ole song and dance for 10 now. The simple fact is...it don't look to be changing any time soon. TC won't get the chance to "outfiddle" SC for a while, I imagine, until the DOS is ready to "play up" again.

I wasn't knocking anybody in any of my posts. But if you wish to come back with terms such as "runnin that mouth" and degrading me personally, I ain't hard to find. I don't see my opinion that SC has won more games than it probably should have as a knock to TC. Sure TC is a small school but the talent is plentiful. As I said in my first post...Enjoy.

good idea D1. That is some serious stats on the 8AA thread. You gonna do that all year?

Going to try bigreid. Aiming at getting stats like that posted every Sunday. Interesting to look at and compare. Takes a little time but not to bad long.

Awesome addition for our district fans...thanks for the info.

Maybe you guys should start your own thread about this. Dont see that any of this has anything to do with Smith Co. vs Gordonsville. Or better yet, how about just drop it and talk some current football.

Careful D1..you don't know all the history and players. It can turn into a feeding frenzy and they all turn on you real quick. I've been tempted to jump in myself..but good judgement got the better of me. :thumb:

One thing I can promise you is that SCs D-line is ready for whatever challenge G-villes O-line can dish out at them. Second, G-ville better learn some new coverages and quickly. Third, I promise that SC has NOT shown their full hand. Game plan and play calling seemed very simple and basic Friday night compared to what can happen.

We can't lay the ball on the ground and have ignorant referees who call crazy holding penalties. Other than that we are hanging 40 again! That's just my honest opinion as an innocent by-stander.

making promises on teenagers???? :thumb: I wouldn't promise what I cant totally control. just an opinion from an innocent by-stander. :lol:

I don't know, chuckie, Portland, LA (during the Cates' years), David Lipscomb, Kingston, Boyd Buchannan, heck even Gville in one of your "glory years." SC will be stepping out in the backyard Friday. Outcome will be the usual one. SC 41-7 and that's if the dogs get called off this year. Good Luck, though, from there on out. Go get yourself another gold ball for the backyard.

GO BIG OWLS!!!!!!

heck in gordonsvilles "glory years" they held you guys scoreless for like 12 years in a row or something like that :lol: i think you will be surprised if you think the tigers are as bad as cheatum county. Im looking for them to step it up a notch Friday night :lol: I know were playing the mighty owls and they callin the dogs on us and all but maybe these young tigers can rise up and make a stand. Its just like snoball says "all you gotta do is smackem in the mouth" !!!! and trust me he knows :thumb: best of luck to the owls but im pullin for the upset GO BLUE