Smith Co. visits Gordonsville

imallin

Just got in from watching the Jr. Owls whoop some waspers.

Good to see your still carrying the banner over there croz. It's still unusually quiet on the southside. Some ask for information.(timetoplay58 and Happychuck) I make an attempt to give good ,quality, and well thought out information and evidently ,it was what they wanted to hear because they ain't been back. :hungry:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just 10? That doesn't sound to confident, compared to a 30 year streak. I'm skeptical about betting though, I don't really like to bet on what I can't control. But since you have thrown it out there, why not? How about a Mt. Dew and some :mellow:

You can bring it over to me at halftime. :bored:

Or we can wait till the game is over and then settle up. I won't really be hungry at halftime but a popcorn and a Mt. Dew sounds good for the ride home. :thumb:

Just 10? That doesn't sound to confident, compared to a 30 year streak. I'm skeptical about betting though, I don't really like to bet on what I can't control. But since you have thrown it out there, why not? How about a Mt. Dew and some :mellow:

You can bring it over to me at halftime. :D

Or we can wait till the game is over and then settle up. I won't really be hungry at halftime but a popcorn and a Mt. Dew sounds good for the ride home. :bored:

Yeah...I'll get that to ya in about 2019... :thumb:

Just got in from watching the Jr. Owls whoop some waspers.

Good to see your still carrying the banner over there croz. It's still unusually quiet on the southside. Some ask for information.(timetoplay58 and Happychuck) I make an attempt to give good ,quality, and well thought out information and evidently ,it was what they wanted to hear because they ain't been back. :mellow:

The jr. owls looked pretty good tonight. QB looks alot like his cousin out there wearing that #12....lol. I was impressed with the RB's, look real fast.

Or we can wait till the game is over and then settle up. I won't really be hungry at halftime but a popcorn and a Mt. Dew sounds good for the ride home. :D

Yeah...I'll get that to ya in about 2019... :bored:

lol, It might be stale by then. I like lots of butter, and dew on the rocks. :thumb:

HEY ANTWAN...U MEAN THEY R ALREADY RECRUITING BOYS?

DON'T HAVE TO. :bored:

Recruiting?? Most would come to SC anyway if wasn't for the Big Blue brainwashing that starts when the DR. slaps them on the butt. The ones that aren't brainwashed are held hostage by mama and daddy tiger. I swear.....it's almost child abuse ...making them poor younguns wear that blue tiger stuff before they can dress themselves. It shows when they get bigger too. I know over half of G-ville wear Black and Gold Vandy stuff. Nobody wears Vandy stuff. That's the inner child crying out over not being allow to wear Black and Gold t when they were younger. :mellow::thumb:

Or we can wait till the game is over and then settle up. I won't really be hungry at halftime but a popcorn and a Mt. Dew sounds good for the ride home. :D

lol, It might be stale by then. I like lots of butter, and dew on the rocks. :thumb:

Yeah...you might have to wait for yours (a long time)...mine will taste mighty good Friday.

Yeah...you might have to wait for yours (a long time)...mine will taste mighty good Friday.

Not as long as you think. 3 days sound about right?

Suprise me, chuckie?? I kind of doubt it. I will be kinda taken aback is its really competitive. I hope the kids from Gville can be more up to the task this year. Its a handful of grown-ups I enjoy watching shaking their heads after running their trap about "carthage" and what gonna happen "this year." If you held SC scoreless for 10 years, then the other 85 out of 93 years had to have been kinda dismal. LOL 41-7 and maybe the boo-birds will come calling.

Same song, different verse!! I know its kind of hard to accept.

GO BIG OWLS!!!!

Your so right there will be no surprises this year, the mighty owls will run roughshod over the tigers "and gloat", whoop up on cannon county " and brag ", shoot off some purty fireworks while tooting that horn (the one that marion county helped build ) :thumb: and then when the playoffs start and its time to back all that bragging up ............. :mellow: well...... at least the fireworks will be purty !!! :bored:

Come on now, goodtimecharlie, no need to get ornary. You're simply suffering from an affliction that's fairly common around these parts. The technical term is "IWishIWasAnOwlItis". Symptoms include feeling green all of the time, phobias of fireworks and horns, and nightmares featuring night flying birds feasting on felines. (That last symptom tends to peak one week a year). Now don't panic, there is a cure. Simply put on some black and gold and find yourself a seat on the home side of the Hole on a Friday night. You'll feel better in no time. I should warn you though, sitting on the home side at your place this Friday night will only make it worse. Apparently the cause is repeated exposure to the L column at the hands of Smith County. That being the case, it's probably safe to forget everything I just said. In your case, it's probably already chronic. :D

hold up bigun just settle down and get a puff of your inhaler, im just rattling your cage, heck you might pop a vein or something. :D Everyone knows how great the mighty owls are and that were huge underdogs with elway back there but it wont be as easy as many believe. This group of tigers dont like losing and i see great things happening for this team. The only thing "for sure" is that you know what time krispy creme opens as for this football game anything can happen !!!! heck red boiling won a game and jackson county ran the score up on a team I SAY GO BLUE

hold up bigun just settle down and get a puff of your inhaler, im just rattling your cage, heck you might pop a vein or something. :bored: Everyone knows how great the mighty owls are and that were huge underdogs with elway back there but it wont be as easy as many believe. This group of tigers dont like losing and i see great things happening for this team. The only thing "for sure" is that you know what time krispy creme opens as for this football game anything can happen !!!! heck red boiling won a game and jackson county ran the score up on a team I SAY GO BLUE

How'd you know about my Krispy Creme habit? Guess my secret is out. :mellow: How bout this, I'll work on getting my habit under control if you'll see somebody about controlling those flare ups. It looks like things are getting pretty serious, Charlie. You just put Gville in the same category as RBS and Jackson County. :thumb: