Midway @ Wartburg

banjo

Lets go ahead & talk about it. Who did Midway play last night I didnt see theur score. I think they will have a dog fight on their hands if Wartburg plays the way they did last night, minus the turnovers of course. I wanna hear some chatter. I cant wit till next Friday.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think wartburg will take this one.. midway is a good football team with an outstanding program. but this is wartburg's year. taking in all the bad stuff that went wrong in the monterey game (9 turnovers, montereys opening play touchdown) the dogs overcame it all and managed to score twice to make it a 14-12 game for a long wile... i think wartburg is on the right track to a good season.

I think Wartburg can hang with Midway in a physical game; my biggest concern is their lack of speed, especially in the secondary. When the Monterey running backs got a step on them, they were gone. With the exception of the QB, the dogs just aren't a very fast team in my view. Also, I noticed they had a starter hurt within the first 2-3 minutes of the game. This seems to be a common theme for Wartburg the last few years. So, is this kid hurt; will he be available next week?

Wartburg had nine turnovers in last weeks ball game and was still in it. Everyone knows if you turn the ball over 4 times you aren’t supposed to win the game… But they was still in it.. Midway is good football team and is always physical! If wartburg can hold the ball I say they will keep it close.. LOOK FOR A HARD HITTING GAME HERE

Wartburg had nine turnovers in last weeks ball game and was still in it. Everyone knows if you turn the ball over 4 times you aren’t supposed to win the game… But they was still in it.. Midway is good football team and is always physical! If wartburg can hold the ball I say they will keep it close.. LOOK FOR A HARD HITTING GAME HERE

Midway by twenty one, at least.