Franklin Rebels vs. Christian County, KY

jrpfhs21

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please tell me something about the Christian County team. Them being from out side of the state, I have heard next to nothing about them.

Christian County was a pretty good team last year. They advanced to the 5A state title game before falling to Ft. Thomas Highlands, 35-15. They will pose a problem for Franklin.

Like I said last week. Franklin would scrape a victory out of their game against BGA, but BGA has never been known for their football prowess. But on to this week... I believe that this is where the Rebels will come out for the team they really are... They will lose, and lose badly. Clayton may be an "offensive genius" but what kind of plays can he run with a QB that can't throw and an offensive line that cannot block? Franklin's offensive line looked almost braindead at some points during their last game. The defense performed almost as blandly as I expected last week with one or two LUCKY plays. Revered Webb must be asking why he was stuck with this defense. No communication on either side of the ball and players that are afraid to hit will make this an easy win for Christian County.

CC 28

FR 10

The defense performed almost as blandly as I expected last week with one or two LUCKY plays. Revered Webb must be asking why he was stuck with this defense. No communication on either side of the ball and players that are afraid to hit will make this an easy win for Christian County.

CC 28

FR 10

The defense really only gave up 7 points, the field goal was when BGA started the drive inside the 30. The also had half of the team's points. They might not have given up any points had it not been for a trick play on a punt. So I really dont understand your quote of criticizing the Franklin defense.

The defense performed almost as blandly as I expected last week with one or two LUCKY plays. Revered Webb must be asking why he was stuck with this defense. No communication on either side of the ball and players that are afraid to hit will make this an easy win for Christian County.

CC 28

FR 10

The defense really only gave up 7 points, the field goal was when BGA started the drive inside the 30. The also had half of the team's points. They might not have given up any points had it not been for a trick play on a punt. So I really dont understand your quote of criticizing the Franklin defense.

Yea if it wasnt for defense they wouldnt of won; one offensive td, one deffensive td. Actually if it wasnt for Alex Ford the rebels wouldnt of won. They are a good team they just arent well rounded. The running game better step up because this should be a low scoring game with CC only getting a field goal last week. Franklin will win i think.

Like I said last week. Franklin would scrape a victory out of their game against BGA, but BGA has never been known for their football prowess. But on to this week... I believe that this is where the Rebels will come out for the team they really are... They will lose, and lose badly. Clayton may be an "offensive genius" but what kind of plays can he run with a QB that can't throw and an offensive line that cannot block? Franklin's offensive line looked almost braindead at some points during their last game. The defense performed almost as blandly as I expected last week with one or two LUCKY plays. Revered Webb must be asking why he was stuck with this defense. No communication on either side of the ball and players that are afraid to hit will make this an easy win for Christian County.

CC 28

FR 10

Your an idiot and must not have been at the game in person :thumb: