Franklin Rebels vs. Christian County, KY

jrpfhs21

I have heard about this "3-back-combo" all off-season. And Frankly these running backs are not as good as the Rebel faithful believe. The great #4 is running like he is starting to read his own press clippings, in fact #2 & #5 carried the ball as if they all were buying into their own bull-&^%*. As of right now only one word can describe the Rebel backfield... "over-rated" let me say that again.

Alex Ford is over-rated

Kilo Lee is over-rated

Sean Die is over-rated

Its 09' Franklin, and 08' is no longer relevant.

Let me add a couple more

Offensive line is overrated

Scratch that... the o line doesnt even deserve a rating

Clayton and Webb are overrated

Defensive line is overrated

Linebackers are overrated

And what is this about a "baby g" ??

I have yet to see anything even closely resembling a Nichols

Are you kidding... please tell me your kidding b/c I dont want to believe that your that BIG of an idiot. I mean idiot too. First off, you judge the entire team off of one game... amazing. Second, you called the offensive line overrated and just who made claims that the O-line was suppose to be spectacular this year anyway. Coaches, players, students, or media? I havent heard of anyone establishing the O-line at Franklin as above average yet. Any high school athlete who rushes for 1,000 yards the previous season, another you rushed for over 950 yards deserves the right for the attention and hype entering a season, and Sean Dye starts the season off right by 99 yards on the ground. I guess that Chris Johnson for the Titans is overrated too if we are judging by Wilcoisthebest's comments. :roflol: "Baby G" you quote... also, shows how big of an idiot you are because if I remember correctly its "Little G", but I will let that slide b/c I think you are just trying to be cute. Little G is 15 years old and never played QB in middle school... he played receiver. He had a lot of zip on his passes and was not far off on three of his passes and threw a great pass to Lee on a screen. He will have to learn and grow as the season progresses. I am not even going to address the defensive comments b/c the had their backs against the wall 60 % of the time, they were on the field twice as long as the offense in the first half, they had a turnover inside their own 10 yrd line, numberous tackles for loss, and not to mention the OVERRATED Alex Ford had a 65 yrd interception return. Defense looks fine to me.

Keep posting and show everyone how big of an idiot you are for us... please. Your the type of guy who calls blackjack AFTER your friend hits 21... let me quess YOU JUST KNEW IT!!! Well your friend is up and your too afraid to play the game. I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding... please tell me your kidding b/c I dont want to believe that your that BIG of an idiot. I mean idiot too. First off, you judge the entire team off of one game... amazing. Second, you called the offensive line overrated and just who made claims that the O-line was suppose to be spectacular this year anyway. Coaches, players, students, or media? I havent heard of anyone establishing the O-line at Franklin as above average yet. Any high school athlete who rushes for 1,000 yards the previous season, another you rushed for over 950 yards deserves the right for the attention and hype entering a season, and Sean Dye starts the season off right by 99 yards on the ground. I guess that Chris Johnson for the Titans is overrated too if we are judging by Wilcoisthebest's comments. :thumb: "Baby G" you quote... also, shows how big of an idiot you are because if I remember correctly its "Little G", but I will let that slide b/c I think you are just trying to be cute. Little G is 15 years old and never played QB in middle school... he played receiver. He had a lot of zip on his passes and was not far off on three of his passes and threw a great pass to Lee on a screen. He will have to learn and grow as the season progresses. I am not even going to address the defensive comments b/c the had their backs against the wall 60 % of the time, they were on the field twice as long as the offense in the first half, they had a turnover inside their own 10 yrd line, numberous tackles for loss, and not to mention the OVERRATED Alex Ford had a 65 yrd interception return. Defense looks fine to me.

Keep posting and show everyone how big of an idiot you are for us... please. Your the type of guy who calls blackjack AFTER your friend hits 21... let me quess YOU JUST KNEW IT!!! Well your friend is up and your too afraid to play the game. I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

First off... I don't think that you can call blackjack BEFORE you hit 21. Now, on to football. Baby G, Little G, whatever you want to call that sorry excuse for a QB, does not, in any way shape or form, resemble Nichols. I don't doubt that this is his first year playing QB, but where was he during the off season? Not in the weight room, not on the field... that's right, he was in baseball. Really goes as a testament to pass happy Clayton when his "golden boy" new QB can't even take a snap or hand the ball off. The whole team transitioned from a well oiled machine to a rusted out shell. Maybe the great rebels will pull out a win here... probably not. I already said, they only have 9 games left. There is no hope for this has been team.

The word "Change" might be a massive understatement of what Franklin needs...Miracle might be more appropriate. You can tell a lot from 1 game, especially when it was against a team that they should have strangled and beat by 3-4 touchdowns. You can not tell me that Franklin was only 4 points better than a sophmore BGA team. You can tell that Franklin can not depend on its seniors to get the Job done. #4 can not be asked to play both ways. #28 can not be asked to make a "gimme" interception. #30 can not be asked to control the middle. In short Franklin can not be asked to get the job done.

Last year Franklin came out and shocked the non-believers by winning games and putting themselves in the title game. However this year Franklin has a target on their back and people are starting to doubt whether they have the resolve to continue winning. Rebels you can be proud of what you have accomplished, you made us proud last year, and you opened up against BGA and won the "battle of Franklin". There is nothing wrong with being proud of what you have done so far... but you can not be content. There is a rule in life that says "you are either growing or you are dying". A tree is either growing or it is dying, so is a marriage, so is a business, so is a friendship. And the same goes for this football team. The fact that determines whether you are growing or dying is this "are we trying to get better?" Yes we have done a lot of great things, but we can not be content there. We are a lot like the bumble bee, a lot a people said the bumble bee can't fly. By all aeronautical principles it can't. Its butt is too big and its wing-span is too short. But luckily the bumble bee can't read so it flies all over the place. The people and so-called experts are going to predict our demise and expect us to lose games to due a "re-building" season. But luckily we were disciplined enough and once again we are competing to stay undefeated. Rebels don't listen to the people who will say that last year was lucky. They are hypocrites, a hypocrite is somebody who complains about the amount of sex and violence on his VCR. We beat teams fair and square as a team last year, and we can do it again. I know you are capable of winning, you know you are capable of winning, and soon we will show the state of Tennessee we are capable of winning. Lets go

Are you kidding... please tell me your kidding b/c I dont want to believe that your that BIG of an idiot. I mean idiot too. First off, you judge the entire team off of one game... amazing. Second, you called the offensive line overrated and just who made claims that the O-line was suppose to be spectacular this year anyway. Coaches, players, students, or media? I havent heard of anyone establishing the O-line at Franklin as above average yet. Any high school athlete who rushes for 1,000 yards the previous season, another you rushed for over 950 yards deserves the right for the attention and hype entering a season, and Sean Dye starts the season off right by 99 yards on the ground. I guess that Chris Johnson for the Titans is overrated too if we are judging by Wilcoisthebest's comments. :hungry: "Baby G" you quote... also, shows how big of an idiot you are because if I remember correctly its "Little G", but I will let that slide b/c I think you are just trying to be cute. Little G is 15 years old and never played QB in middle school... he played receiver. He had a lot of zip on his passes and was not far off on three of his passes and threw a great pass to Lee on a screen. He will have to learn and grow as the season progresses. I am not even going to address the defensive comments b/c the had their backs against the wall 60 % of the time, they were on the field twice as long as the offense in the first half, they had a turnover inside their own 10 yrd line, numberous tackles for loss, and not to mention the OVERRATED Alex Ford had a 65 yrd interception return. Defense looks fine to me.Keep posting and show everyone how big of an idiot you are for us... please. Your the type of guy who calls blackjack AFTER your friend hits 21... let me quess YOU JUST KNEW IT!!! Well your friend is up and your too afraid to play the game. I look forward to reading your posts in the future.
First off... I don't think that you can call blackjack BEFORE you hit 21. Now, on to football. Baby G, Little G, whatever you want to call that sorry excuse for a QB, does not, in any way shape or form, resemble Nichols. I don't doubt that this is his first year playing QB, but where was he during the off season? Not in the weight room, not on the field... that's right, he was in baseball. Really goes as a testament to pass happy Clayton when his "golden boy" new QB can't even take a snap or hand the ball off. The whole team transitioned from a well oiled machine to a rusted out shell. Maybe the great rebels will pull out a win here... probably not. I already said, they only have 9 games left. There is no hope for this has been team.

Gahhhh... your brillant!!! Cant even realize when your being put down. Have you ever heard of two sport athletes before... it can happen for your information. I cant believe you want to compare a sophmore first time QB vs. a senior with three years experience... again ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD!! There is a reason why no one is looking for your advice for football because you dont know what you are talking about. What type of low life calls out a 15 year old! I will explain this again b/c you STILL cant understand this obviously but the team last year had three years experience except for Lee and Ford those overrated guys you speak of. Thats right the two overrated sophmores were a giant part of that state championship team. The ENTIRE line has been replaced except for 1 player, and you expect them to be perfect!!! Experience, experience, and experience helps remember that little grasshopper.

Quit openly dissing young players on this post, but keep posting like I mentioned... its shows how big of an IDIOT you are. Seriously you got great stuff little grasshopper. You are now little grasshopper I will educate you throughout the season and maybe you might grow a brain in football. Be good little grasshopper.

You can tell that Franklin can not depend on its seniors to get the Job done. #4 can not be asked to play both ways. #28 can not be asked to make a "gimme" interception. #30 can not be asked to control the middle. In short Franklin can not be asked to get the job done.

I'll just leave the "Sophomore BGA Team" alone, and ask you how you can explain this last part.

Gahhhh... your brillant!!! Cant even realize when your being put down. Have you ever heard of two sport athletes before... it can happen for your information. I cant believe you want to compare a sophmore first time QB vs. a senior with three years experience... again ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD!! There is a reason why no one is looking for your advice for football because you dont know what you are talking about. What type of low life calls out a 15 year old! I will explain this again b/c you STILL cant understand this obviously but the team last year had three years experience except for Lee and Ford those overrated guys you speak of. Thats right the two overrated sophmores were a giant part of that state championship team. The ENTIRE line has been replaced except for 1 player, and you expect them to be perfect!!! Experience, experience, and experience helps remember that little grasshopper.

Quit openly dissing young players on this post, but keep posting like I mentioned... its shows how big of an IDIOT you are. Seriously you got great stuff little grasshopper. You are now little grasshopper I will educate you throughout the season and maybe you might grow a brain in football. Be good little grasshopper.

Someone needs to learn their football history. Nichols had 2 years experience. His sophomore year Sellars was the starting QB. The entire offensive line except for 2 was replaced last year also. Combos and Walkup were the only returning starters... yet somehow the rebels destroyed a 4a state championship contender in their first game. This year we see them BARELY scrape by a sophomore team in the form of BGA. The difference... like I said, no leadership from the rebels. NONE. As far as the QB.... If the 15 year old sophomore doesn't want to put in the off season work to start as a VARSITY QB, why is clayton so uppity on him starting? But I guess that's a clayton problem as much as a quievenan one. Franklin has 2 backup QBs if I'm told right, including Mikrut who has obviously put in the REQUIRED work and also been working with his older brother. As far as the defense... same leadership problem. This is just a sub-par team trying to ride on last years accomplishments.

Well I have been waiting to reply. I have been reading the posts and recalling the events of Friday night. What a great game :mellow: The crowd was great and the mood was fun. We had a great time tailgaiting and then the Rebels came through with a great win!

As for all of the crap that I am reading. These are kids and the coaches will make them better and things will work out. I have been very critical of the choices of scheduling, but I have never doubted that the coaches can coach! I think this will be a tough game for us, since NO ONE besides Coach Clayton cares about our enemy! With that being said, I see a hard fought contest and the complainers will see that the Rebels have gotten better and will win on the first of our MANY road games!

I will make one last "bad statement"!! Hey coach, what did you think about that crowd last Friday night? I doubt we will see anything like that in Louisville or Hopkinsville! That is what the kids want. They want to play in front of Williamson County crowds! What a great game.

Now lets get behind the boys and win one up north. Rebels go to 2-0 and get ready for a BIG crowd when Centennial comes to town!!!

Someone needs to learn their football history. Nichols had 2 years experience. His sophomore year Sellars was the starting QB. The entire offensive line except for 2 was replaced last year also. Combos and Walkup were the only returning starters... yet somehow the rebels destroyed a 4a state championship contender in their first game. This year we see them BARELY scrape by a sophomore team in the form of BGA. The difference... like I said, no leadership from the rebels. NONE. As far as the QB.... If the 15 year old sophomore doesn't want to put in the off season work to start as a VARSITY QB, why is clayton so uppity on him starting? But I guess that's a clayton problem as much as a quievenan one. Franklin has 2 backup QBs if I'm told right, including Mikrut who has obviously put in the REQUIRED work and also been working with his older brother. As far as the defense... same leadership problem. This is just a sub-par team trying to ride on last years accomplishments.

How many linemen were seniors were on the state team last year. Tex, Mauer, Mark Jackson, Conner, and Combos (5 of 6 counting TE) all seniors in an offense they have been in for 4 years, again EXPERIENCE. This year we have one in Anderson... not a lot of experience as a group. Again Nichols HAS 3 YEARS at QB. Sellars randomly started, Cantrell started some as well, and then Nichols took over, so, that means Nichols saw time under center that year and that gives him 3 YEARS at QB. Now its starting to come clear about who Wilcofootball is... how do you know if he has been working with his older brother? How do you know if the sophmore put in his off season work or not? I will trust Clayton to but the best guy under the center and there MUST be a good reason why they are starting a sophmore over a junior. I have faith in this coaching staff. Of course they are riding on last years accomplishments, every team in Tennessee has to unless they had a losing season. It might be a sub-par team this year but its due to inexperience and lack of 16 returning starters on BOTH sides of the ball. Might I mention the receiver corp lost SENIOR Danny Kibler who saw action last year and would have given the leadership the offense needed this year. Finding an emerging leader takes time because the followers have to believe in the leader and that doesnt happen over night. Another grasshopper.

The word "Change" might be a massive understatement of what Franklin needs...Miracle might be more appropriate. You can tell a lot from 1 game, especially when it was against a team that they should have strangled and beat by 3-4 touchdowns.

Gosh your full of it. You have probably never seen BGA play besides the Franklin game last week! You dont know what BGA is able to do, some teams have their nights some times its not all about the stats or predictions. Its almost an entire new team and be lucky they at least won ugly. I dont even know why im still backing up Franklin at this point, i hate them, maybe its just your stupidity.