Huntingdon vs. Milan

stang50

here's the thing I like about it though.... while other 1A, 2A,, and some 3A teams avoid milan and westview we continue to play them, and thats why we are Huntingdon. I don't know if we stand a chance but we'll be there just like we always have been. :thumb:

Great statement RedGrange Huntingdon plays one of the toughest schedules around especially to be a 1A school. It's not many larger schools that plays a tougher schedule than the Mustangs. I take my hat off to Huntingdon for not backing down from any opponent! You may get bet Friday night but my thoughts on the game. I said this earlier if Huntingdon can sharpen up on their special teams and avoid the big play they will be in the game till the final horn sounds!! I know they will be most likely alot of points scored. I personally think this will closer than most people think! I assure you that Morris and his staff will not take the Mustangs likely!! Good luck to both teams!! :lol:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD LUCK MUSTANGS!!!! I listen to the game from last week with Westview on the internet. AWESOME!!! I would have loved to have been there coaching the MUSTANGS!!! Huntingdon you have a great town, school, and support. It was truly an honor and privilege to coach there. WE are getting better down here in the south, and maybe possibly get this program back on track.! I do miss you all A TON and cant wait to come watch the MUSTANGS play football! Once again GOODLUCK and GO STANGS! Coach Wambles!

GOOD LUCK MUSTANGS!!!! I listen to the game from last week with Westview on the internet. AWESOME!!! I would have loved to have been there coaching the MUSTANGS!!! Huntingdon you have a great town, school, and support. It was truly an honor and privilege to coach there. WE are getting better down here in the south, and maybe possibly get this program back on track.! I do miss you all A TON and cant wait to come watch the MUSTANGS play football! Once again GOODLUCK and GO STANGS! Coach Wambles!

thats class bro!! good luck down there!

I went to Milan friday night and watched the game and they are a good team but i just didnt see anything that Huntingdon couldnt handle or keep up with. Im goin with huntingdon by a td.

I agree i also think the same way and people better know that Huntingdon is not JCS either. It will not be the run away game people think! This game will go down to the wire!! :geek:

thats class bro!! good luck down there!

Coach.. Thanks. Any way you could come up and tell these boys how to cover kickoffs? :thumb: We'll be keeping up with you too down there L.A. It will take time but you can do it.. Good luck this year.

Great to hear from you, coach. It's ironic, but your name came up this weekend while watching the dvd of the Westview game. We never knew what we would hear from you in the background. Kind of looked forward to it. I bet your boys know what hard work is by now. Next you'll teach them how to win. Hang in there and get back up here for a visit whenever you can.

I know you were proud of this bunch of young men. They were down 21 - 7 at one time but fought their way back. As you remember, last year they dropped their chins and folded their tents.

This game will be good. It always is. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the score of the JCS game. They are a quality team, but it is hard to prepare for a team that passes like they do. It is much easier to prepare for a team like Huntingdon. That is not a pot shot against the Stangs. The fact is that most teams around here are run 1st teams. That is what teams around here are used to. I say Milan by 10 points to 2 td's.