Oakland vs. Indy & Centennial vs. Antioch

Striker86

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Oakland on a good game, but i think the final score and story line will be that to other opponets INDY will face this year as in Franklin and Brentwood..

INDY i said before week 0, the team will be as good as its rushing defense and again teams ran wild on the Eagle d....We cant afford to gave up those yards and rush averages per back in league play or as it will be a loooooong season-

midweek i said that oakland would put some pts on the scoreboard but i also thought IHS would as well- 2 games into the season as the INDY offense is no where to be seen ( yes 2 games versus some good teams ) but i expected more... versus Siegal take away T.S. run of 70 yds and look at what you have- Heckan 22 rushes for 82 yds 3.72 ave. take a look at tonites rushing stats if you want to call them stats- passing ouch, i thought IHS would air it out more - what is wrong with the passing game?

If we could take the 2nd half that we played last week and combine it with the 2nd half of last night's game, I would be ecstatic. We have got to put together 4 quarters of solid ball. Our offense is a slow starter. We have the tools, the strength, and the desire. Not sure why we are sputtering and then come out after half so inspired. I take that back......I do know why.....I know what was said and done in the locker room at the half. Hhahahahahahaahahahah!!! But we have got to get clicking before the half. We may run into a team that will play 4 Q's of ball in the future.

Once again my boy Zack Barnes was the spark that ignited us. This kid is so underrated. He deserves some respect and some credit. Tee is a heck of a runner. Kid is a straight up bruiser and when we pound that ball he can't be stopped. Those holes were wide enough for even SMACKadoo to have run through them. Good job to that oline for making that happen.

Coach White had the defense ready. Love watching them play. They strike hard and the brute strength and quickness is a sight to behold. Good job guys!

I am looking forward to running down seegull's throat this next week.

Good luck to Indy the rest of the way out.

Heckman looked scared to throw the ball, prehaps with throwing it a lot from last year with double digit ints. Oakland is a great team, and great defense. Bennett needs to make the defense tougher for another running attack next week for Brentwood and Coffey. It wasnt the fact that indy had a great d in the first half as much as it was Oakland figuring out to run the ball more and where to run it. Linebackers need to step up.

The only thing wrong with Indy's passing game is that the quarterback won't pass. While he is a good player, he does too much on his own and doesn't utilize the talent that is on the field with him. That is the issue.

You need to watch those type of observations on these boards. Most participants here consider any talk of that kind treasonous and subject to calling for a boycott of your posts. You're treading a thin line here. Keep to the right! Keep to the right! Be a good little banwagoner now and brighten up. The season has just started and there's always another day, etc.. etc... etc....

Congrats Oakland on a good game, but i think the final score and story line will be that to other opponets INDY will face this year as in Franklin and Brentwood..

INDY i said before week 0, the team will be as good as its rushing defense and again teams ran wild on the Eagle d....We cant afford to gave up those yards and rush averages per back in league play or as it will be a loooooong season-

midweek i said that oakland would put some pts on the scoreboard but i also thought IHS would as well- 2 games into the season as the INDY offense is no where to be seen ( yes 2 games versus some good teams ) but i expected more... versus Siegal take away T.S. run of 70 yds and look at what you have- Heckan 22 rushes for 82 yds 3.72 ave. take a look at tonites rushing stats if you want to call them stats- passing ouch, i thought IHS would air it out more - what is wrong with the passing game?

See the post regarding questioning the ability of the Indy Gods. Carefull now you are begining to show doubt. This is not well tolerated as you should know.

You all kill me. We give the best 6A team in the state a good run for their money i.e. leading at halftime then we make some mistakes and lose and the whole program is in shambles. I didn't here these guys on here last week after the victory. Where were you all. You are negative. You are a cancer to the team. You show very little support. You pile on when things are going bad. Unfortunately all these trait you probably passed on to your children. This is not Rec League, we don't care how good you all think your kids are, and we are tired of hearing the whining and crying. If you are not going to SUPPORT the team this please start your own threads and talk amongst yourselfs. Living in a world of self pity and the poor little oh me syndrom is getting old.

The team is working hard and doing a good job. I appreciate the hard work of the staff and players. Hopefully we can get Druins oops I mean Bruins this week.

By the way I set close to the student section last week and boy was that a mistake. I thought I was in a sailors bar with the language they were using.

I end with a quote from the great Bear Bryant:

"It is kind of hard to rally around a Math class"

You all kill me. We give the best 6A team in the state a good run for their money i.e. leading at halftime then we make some mistakes and lose and the whole program is in shambles. I didn't here these guys on here last week after the victory. Where were you all. You are negative. You are a cancer to the team. You show very little support. You pile on when things are going bad. Unfortunately all these trait you probably passed on to your children. This is not Rec League, we don't care how good you all think your kids are, and we are tired of hearing the whining and crying. If you are not going to SUPPORT the team this please start your own threads and talk amongst yourselfs. Living in a world of self pity and the poor little oh me syndrom is getting old.

The team is working hard and doing a good job. I appreciate the hard work of the staff and players. Hopefully we can get Druins oops I mean Bruins this week.

By the way I set close to the student section last week and boy was that a mistake. I thought I was in a sailors bar with the language they were using.

I end with a quote from the great Bear Bryant:

"It is kind of hard to rally around a Math class"

Excellent example of what I was referencing. No matter what the score, record, etc....do not dare offer constructive criticism that may be construed as negative. As a former resigned Vice President once opined, no more " nattering naybobs of negativity ". No wonder he resigned!

Stay blind. No candles wanted, needed, or accepted. Should be interesting after tonight's "Coffee" fest!