Cowbell Game!!! Giles vs. Lawrence

MikeWinchell

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Coach O'Conner and he has done a superb job in turning around the Giles County program, but if they have this game in hand it won't be a 10 or 17 point win. Because if he has a chance he wont take the starters out and is going to drive a stake in your heart the win will be more lopsided like a year ago. Thats his mo and some people are like that he likes to get up and work on his game.

I really did not think the margin would be this much cub man until the pre-game warm-ups. Focused. With the three ring circus over the awesome new brickyard, the team never lost their focus. The seniors entered the field two by two holding hands. Noticed the Lawrenceburg :lol: fans and a few players laughing. They are not laughing now. The seniors huddled together before they joined the rest of the team. FINALLY, this bunch has come together as one. As I said. The defense is fine. Lawrenceburg had more of a chance finding a leprechaun than a first down. The offense is a machine. Cracks me up to watch teams take cheap shots on Bo. He is the ultimate competitor. All it does is raise his game to another level and the whole offense goes along with him. Total TEAM effort last night. 4500+ fans, the band was awesome, the students wild and loud. Friday night lights at its best. Something special brewing at the brickyard. Very tough team coming in Friday night. Spring Hill will be ready but Team Me is now focused. Also, at least 9 underclassmen started or had a lot of playing time. Can you say future? :?: