Sunbright vs Whitwell

footballer2008

Can anyone give some sort of analysis about these teams? I know both won their season openers, but don't know any details about the games. I get the Whitwell scores from my family as I'm now in Illinois, but since the Times Free-Press barely covers us my information is limited.

Well my take would be this...Whitwell is slow that is the first thing you see..second they have a big line, but to be so big they can not block good at all..Cole is a good quarterback and Trevor Holland a RB is there best athlete...Just not much overall talent though to be really competitive in a stacked region with us and jasper in my opinion

i think whitwell wins this one and you dont get 300 total yards without blocking and speed. GO TIGERS

dude they only played copper basin do not get 2 excited!! They have no speed :roflol:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peeple mus reely think thay hav a shot genst are passin atack. we be slingin i be one of em catchin an sorin blowout city babe.

GEAUX TIGERS

2009 Morgan County Champos

we be 1-0 res of county be 0-3. Those 3 coodnt beet us togeter

I bet the rest of Morgan Coounty wish you'd quit opening your mouth and having evryone else on here to try and figure out if your a 1st grader that hasn't learned to spell yet or is trying to be funny or who know's what.. If your going to post how about talking and writing in the english language.. All this said Whitwell played a bad Copper Basin team so it's really hard to know if there any better this year or not. I believe Sunbright will beat them by at least 21..

peeple mus reely think thay hav a shot genst are passin atack. we be slingin i be one of em catchin an sorin blowout city babe.

GEAUX TIGERS

2009 Morgan County Champos

we be 1-0 res of county be 0-3. Those 3 coodnt beet us togeter

I bet the rest of Morgan Coounty wish you'd quit opening your mouth and having evryone else on here to try and figure out if your a 1st grader that hasn't learned to spell yet or is trying to be funny or who know's what.. If your going to post how about talking and writing in the english language.. All this said Whitwell played a bad Copper Basin team so it's really hard to know if there any better this year or not. I believe Sunbright will beat them by at least 21..

Sunbright couldn't beat Whitwell's Jv by 21. Who did you guys play last week, North Greene, they are not any better than Copper. Unless a few Sunbright fans put on the Black and white striped jerseys, Whitwell wins this one convincingly.

Sunbright- 26

Whitwell- 19

Sunbright plays 4th string all day to rest up their players for the tougher games.

BTW, when you say Go Tigers, please specify since both teams are the tigers. :roflol:

I have been a follower of the Whitwell Tigers for a few years now... and for a few years I have been dissapointed.. However this year I already see such a huge change in the team. There is more talent showing already than what I have seen in the tigers for the past 3 years. They are hitting harder, running harder, & playing smarter. I believe that the new coaching staff is already showing much promise.

I'm very excited for this season and I think there are alot of people that are going to be very suprised b/c they are going to expect the normal Whitwell performance... That normal performance is going to be changing this season!

Win # 2 friday night