Best GK in Tn

Guest ChiefSmackahoe

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by goalie84:
Posted by dtblount:

I would have to agree and say that Tyler Trew is the best gk in the state. I played with him for about two years, and he is the best gk I have ever played with. BA will definately have a good year under their new coach Randy Johnson from Vanderbilt. Also, MBA stinks.

If MBA stinks so bad then how come you lost, 3-0, and 2-1. You all stink

haha, cute. you are a good keeper, ill give you that. but i think that it is kind of funny for you to come on here and post stuff. just kind of ironic how only like 2 people actually think you are good, and the rest mock you. first off, our 3-0 loss was due to a huge coaching mistake and a mixup of personnel. as for the 2-1 loss, i was not a part of that my senior year due to my disgust over the loss to mba and our 4-0 loss to usn the year before. anyways, trew is the best in the state. i am eager to see how the ba/mba game goes this year. hopefully yall will do at least a little bit better than yalls football team did.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure of who the BEST keeper is in TN, there are a lot of people in East TN that i haven't seen. I also haven't seen Tyler Trew, or any of the other keepers talked about, but I think that the Columbia keeper is good, although young. Like I said it is hard for me to say he is the best in TN, but he is very good.

Shelbyville has a few good keeps too.

• 3 weeks later...

As far as girls goes--- the Shelton girl from Tullahoma is the states best girls gk. Mary Ann Powell is a good one from McMInn Co.

Zac Brown is a good one for the Boys. He is 6'5, 215 lbs. He is a monster in the air and is great for a big guy on low shots. He was the MVP for the Cleveland Tourn. last year. 3 Straight shutouts.

I agree that Tyler of BA is a really talented goalie, but I also believe that a Chris White of CPA has failed to be mentioned. As a freshmen goalkeeper he helped take them to the State Tournament, while also starting as an 8th grader he had a good year. Look for them to be there again this year, and for him to have another solid year.