MACON COUNTY @ FRIENDSHIP CHR.

goldenrod

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coach goolsby u can not coach your way out of a wett paper sack . you say WE WEATHERED THE STORM AGAINST HARTSVILLE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THIS WEEK. I can help you if the county will stick together maybe you will go home like mr. law. what is the score 40 to 6 boy i guess you was containing friedships coaches this week . remember you can score on anyone,at anytime . come on school board,open your eyes. coach goolsby,coach dyer do yourself a favor go home. u suck

coach goolsby u can not coach your way out of a wett paper sack . you say WE WEATHERED THE STORM AGAINST HARTSVILLE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THIS WEEK. I can help you if the county will stick together maybe you will go home like mr. law. what is the score 40 to 6 boy i guess you was containing friedships coaches this week . remember you can score on anyone,at anytime . come on school board,open your eyes. coach goolsby,coach dyer do yourself a favor go home. u suck

DUDE...maybe you shoulda applied for the position....then someone would be on here telling you that YOU SUCK.

What an idiot.

:motorbike:

Everyone outside of Lafayette knew they would struggle this year. They don't have many seniors and are playing under a new system. Give Goolsby time and he'll create a winner. And, any idiot that thinks otherwise ought just give up and become an RBS fan.

I've listened to all the stupidity that I care to. Okpaul, I loved your criticizing of the program. Also, I love how your "constructive criticism" consists of, "Coach Goolsby can't coach his way of a wet paper sack," or "u suck." Your criticism is as bad as your ability to illustrate. Literacy must be a problem for you......of course it does take a certain amount of intelligence to know how to communicate. Whenever you master this and can tell us the technical reasons as to why you think the Tiger staff is not doing their jobs then please enlighten us. Until then, please refrain from posting and hopefully you'll do what your dad should have done and use a condom.

Macon County football is a work in progress. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is a successful football program. The offense is much improved over last year. The defense will be better, but it will take a solid effort from the players IN THE OFF SEASON in the weight room. Defensively, they get into the right spots, but due to the Tigers being young and undersized, the team has trouble getting people on the ground. Building stronger, smarter football players takes time and a lot of it....not a few months. Macon County has been noted in the past for not giving coaches much time to build a solid program. The community needs to support the program during these times, rather than aimlessly criticizing like the inept Okpaul.

".......and then depression set in." I've been watching Tiger ball for over 40 years now and I can tell you its sad when RBS has a better win record in football than MCHS. How does 2nd & inches turn into 4th & 24? "Hurry up " offense ain't working. IMO the only time you should use that play is when you're behind, 2 minutes to go and you're going for the tie or win. How bout running the ball? Don't you guys know any other plays because the "shotgun" ain't hitting the target. HURRY UP offense = 0 - 10 record for the Tigers.

I'm pulling for the Tigers but I know this ain't our year. But, as I've said last week if we give this offense time, plus by next year our sophomore QB should be great. (he threw the ball 50 yards in the air last week for a td)...and he's a Soph. I couldn't go this week so can't comment on the game. My only critisism from the first game was why not call two plays at once. If we would call two plays at once maybe 4 or 5 times a game I think it would keep the defense off guard and would maybe be worth 14 points a game. The way we stare at the sidelines for the play gives the defense a moment to rest...why not suprise them a few times a game and run a pre-determined play..you know..catch them off guard...also, I'd love to see some miss direction in the offense...just my humble opinion....go Tigers