New IMAC

littlerock

Jeff co can't get out of their own way until there is better leadership-they lost to Grainger Co and it shouldn't have even gone ot-grainger was kicking them. It will be west, cocke co, east b/c of the air surrounding the team by the infused energy coach brings-their downfall will be guard handles vs pressure which is where west will stomp them- then seymour has the gd play and quickness and better coaching then due to some talented players jc will go in, the rest of league is just not talented enough to compete w/top half

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look out new IMAC, cloninger has her team excited about basketball and she does have some talent. She will go deep into her bench and keep girls playing fresh and hard. East will finish 2nd this year in the conference only because west is loaded. But dont be surprised if they give west a run for their money.

I saw East play against Wm. Blount last night in Hall of Fame game. East's bench did not look very deep. I don't see where the depth can help against top tier teams. WB was very athletic, but also careless with the basketball. WB also settled for a lot of threes do to the size mismatch inside. If they had connected on a few more..it would have been a shocking upset.

East looked kinda slow. WB winded them very early. The Canes were able to use their size and new-found strength to build big early leads, but faded at the end of both halves.

They will give teams fits, but without a developed, experience point guard...they will be turned over a lot. I like the direction of the future, but not the present for this team.

I saw east play last night also and i'll have to admit i thought they would go deeper into the bench. I thought east looked tired at times. I do agree that east will have to find an answer to taking care of the ball better, way to many turnovers. It will be fun to see what cloninger comes up with and i guarantee she will.

Morristown West beat Grainger in the LandAir Tournament at Greeneville by 40. They are so strong and are going to be hard for any team to handle this year. I also saw the Sevier County/Elizabethton game. Elizabethton won by 4 or 5. Sevier County looked a little weak to me. Someone told me they thought Morristown East had beat North Greene at their tournament and will now play South Greene on Friday. Is this right?

Not sure if it is a big deal...or even how to change it...but the score is wrong on the coacht scoreboard. Betsy beat Sevier County 50-45, not 55-50.

West beat Grainger 76-36. Morristown East handled North Greene 67-50...not sure who they get next. And Cocke County lost in OT to Dobyns-Bennett 57-55 in the HoopsFeast tournament.

Does anyone have a Knox Halls/Seymour score?

East played more girls this time around. More of what i expected. Still way to many turnovers.

more....you meant everybody..... the whole roster. coach is doing a great job. the turnovers where excessive but are coming from pushing tempo (a new concept to most of these girls) but it is an adjustment these girls will make. keep working hard girls.