7AAA Predictions

boroballer

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman beat Shelbyville 57-46. JD White played very well w/ 17 points and Emmanuel Andrews had 25.

Really was impressed with Blackman tonight. Played as a team. They definitely appear to be coming around and Turnham seems to be finding the right players that need to get most of the playing time. It was good to see Deshawn Smith back from his emergency appendectomy. He is a steadying force for this team in my opinion. Cole Robinson looked really good tonight along with JD White and the guard Banks. Crutchfield did a really good job handling the ball. There are many other players capable of contributing as well. May be hard to keep everyone happy because they have so many players but hopefully everyone will find there role and big things could happen for this team.

I was not real impressed with Shelbyville. They have one extraordinary player in Andrews and not much else in my opinion. He will win a lot of games for them this year but they will not get anywhere without two or three other players really stepping up for them. Just my opinion.

Blackman beat Shelbyville 57-46. JD White played very well w/ 17 points and Emmanuel Andrews had 25.

Really was impressed with Blackman tonight. Played as a team. They definitely appear to be coming around and Turnham seems to be finding the right players that need to get most of the playing time. It was good to see Deshawn Smith back from his emergency appendectomy. He is a steadying force for this team in my opinion. Cole Robinson looked really good tonight along with JD White and the guard Banks. Crutchfield did a really good job handling the ball. There are many other players capable of contributing as well. May be hard to keep everyone happy because they have so many players but hopefully everyone will find there role and big things could happen for this team.

I was not real impressed with Shelbyville. They have one extraordinary player in Andrews and not much else in my opinion. He will win a lot of games for them this year but they will not get anywhere without two or three other players really stepping up for them. Just my opinion.

I AGREE. IF BLACKMAN IS CLICKIN FROM TOP TO BOTTOM; THEY WILL BE HARD TO BEAT. THEY SEEM TO BE IRONING OUT SOME EARLY SEASON PROBLEMS. DESHAWN IS STEPPING FORWARD AS THE TEAM LEADER. THEY GO ABOUT 12 DEEP WHICH WILL BE A GREAT ADVANTAGE LATE IN THE SEASON. I THINK THEY'LL MAKE SOME NOISE WITH THEIR BALL MOVEMENT AND OVERALL DEFENSE. COACH DID A GOOD JOB LAST NIGHT.

As for the comments about the rdale kids that went to siegel... I have never seen cedrick do anything but smile and pull down rebounds every game. Not sure but I would guess he is averaging about 8 ppg and 12 rpg. And I never heard anything about him not coming back to siegel. He loves it there. We will find out how much janeal plays here in the next week. Maybe rdale has been winning without their "best players" because they haven't beaten anybody worth a darn. Ill agree and say that rdale has indeed surprised me this year in their record but each time I've watched them play I haven't seen much different than I expected. Also funny how blackman gets 1 quality win and turnham goes from being hitler to john wooden. Yes that's right. The worst person to ever walk the face of the earth to a basketball god.

I AGREE. IF BLACKMAN IS CLICKIN FROM TOP TO BOTTOM; THEY WILL BE HARD TO BEAT. THEY SEEM TO BE IRONING OUT SOME EARLY SEASON PROBLEMS. DESHAWN IS STEPPING FORWARD AS THE TEAM LEADER. THEY GO ABOUT 12 DEEP WHICH WILL BE A GREAT ADVANTAGE LATE IN THE SEASON. I THINK THEY'LL MAKE SOME NOISE WITH THEIR BALL MOVEMENT AND OVERALL DEFENSE. COACH DID A GOOD JOB LAST NIGHT.

I really wouldn't say that they go 12 deep... Do they have 7 people that can come off the bench and OCCASSIONALLY play some important minutes? Yes. But I'm really not seeing that they have 7 people that can come in against good competition and truly compete. Against good competition, I'll say they go maybe 9 deep.

OK.. MY POINT WAS MORE FOCUSED ON COURT EXPERIENCE. I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF ALL THE SUB'S COACH DOES BUT IT SHOULD PAY OFF. BY MY COUNT, THEY HAVE HAD 12 GUYS SCORE THIS YEAR SO FAR THIS SEASON. JD, DEJAUN, DESHAWN, ZACK, RYAN, LJ, COLE, CRUTCH, JALEN, GARY, TAY, I'MATH AND ARICK (REALLY 13). REGARDLESS OF THE LEVEL OF COMP, LATE SEASON EXPERIENCE WAS MY ONLY POINT.

OK.. MY POINT WAS MORE FOCUSED ON COURT EXPERIENCE. I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF ALL THE SUB'S COACH DOES BUT IT SHOULD PAY OFF. BY MY COUNT, THEY HAVE HAD 12 GUYS SCORE THIS YEAR SO FAR THIS SEASON. JD, DEJAUN, DESHAWN, ZACK, RYAN, LJ, COLE, CRUTCH, JALEN, GARY, TAY, I'MATH AND ARICK (REALLY 13). REGARDLESS OF THE LEVEL OF COMP, LATE SEASON EXPERIENCE WAS MY ONLY POINT.

lol, because someone has scored means they count as late season experience? bahhahahhaha :roflol:

lol, because someone has scored means they count as late season experience? bahhahahhaha :thumb:

YES. UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME OTHER WAY TO FIGURE A HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS MINUTES.? I ASSUME THAT THESE GUYS GOT TO PLAY ON BOTH ENDS OF THE FLOOR. WHICH MEANS THEY WENT THROUGH OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE SETS. RE-READ MY POSTS ON THIS SUBJECT. "COURT EXPERIENCE" WAS MY FOCUS. I DON'T THINK YOU READ MY POST TURBO.. MAYBE YOU SHOULD.