7AAA Predictions

boroballer

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel goes 2-1 in hawaii without Tate or Hammonds losing to former Oregon state champ Wilson by 2. Sounds like some guys are stepping up out there and picking up the load. They won by 30 last night. Way to go Stars!!!!

YEAH, GOOD JOB SIEGEL. BUT THAT TOURNEY WAS SUPER WEAK. THEY SHOULD HAVE WON THAT WITHOUT TATE OR HAMMONDS. ONLY THREE MAINLAND TEAMS IN THE TOURNEY OF EIGHT. ALL TERRIBLE TEAMS. WILSON IS THE BEST TEAM THERE AND HASN'T MADE THE STATE TOURNEY OR WON THEIR DISTRICT SINCE 06' AND HASN'T WON STATE SINCE 91' WITH DAMON STOUDAMIRE. ANY LOCAL TOURNEY IN MID-TEN WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE COMPETITIVE.

Siegel goes 2-1 in hawaii without Tate or Hammonds losing to former Oregon state champ Wilson by 2. Sounds like some guys are stepping up out there and picking up the load. They won by 30 last night. Way to go Stars!!!!

YEAH, GOOD JOB SIEGEL. BUT THAT TOURNEY WAS SUPER WEAK. THEY SHOULD HAVE WON THAT WITHOUT TATE OR HAMMONDS. ONLY THREE MAINLAND TEAMS IN THE TOURNEY OF EIGHT. ALL TERRIBLE TEAMS. WILSON IS THE BEST TEAM THERE AND HASN'T MADE THE STATE TOURNEY OR WON THEIR DISTRICT SINCE 06' AND HASN'T WON STATE SINCE 91' WITH DAMON STOUDAMIRE. ANY LOCAL TOURNEY IN MID-TEN WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE COMPETITIVE.

How do you know how the talent level was out there??? Did you go, I am just curious how you got this information??? Sounds like the Stars stepped up and played!! Great wins Siegel and way to represent the mid-state!!! :thumb:

How do you know how the talent level was out there??? Did you go, I am just curious how you got this information??? Sounds like the Stars stepped up and played!! Great wins Siegel and way to represent the mid-state!!! :thumb:

LOOK UP THE TEAMS ENTERED.

http://www.punahou.edu/page.cfm?p=1905

WILSON WAS THE ONLY OTHER DECENT TEAM THERE. THEY ARE AVERAGE AT BEST. AND THEY LOST TO A HAWIIAN (PUNAHOU) TEAM FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP AFTER BEATING SIEGEL. IT WAS GREAT FOR SIEGEL TO GO 2-1, NO DOUBT. BUT IT IS A FACT THAT THE TOURNEY WAS WEAK AS WELL.

http://www.hawaiihoops.com/forum/topic/ ... tournament

Aren't u the same guy that said trezvant and hillcrest were terrible teams? You need to quit relying on what u read on an online post and get your lazy a** up and go watch a game. Trezvant and hillcrest would mop the floor with any other team in the district or region. I can't wait til district play starts and siegel is still at the top without tate or hammonds. I don't even know why I get on this thing. It is nothing but a bunch of has beens or cry babys that couldn't cut it on the court and got cut from their hs team.I'm tired of having conversations with ignorant people who know nothing about the game of basketball. Boroballer is retiring. Go stars and keep whooping a** the same way you have been for the last 6 years.