7AAA Predictions

boroballer

Aren't u the same guy that said trezvant and hillcrest were terrible teams? You need to quit relying on what u read on an online post and get your lazy a** up and go watch a game. Trezvant and hillcrest would mop the floor with any other team in the district or region. I can't wait til district play starts and siegel is still at the top without tate or hammonds. I don't even know why I get on this thing. It is nothing but a bunch of has beens or cry babys that couldn't cut it on the court and got cut from their hs team.I'm tired of having conversations with ignorant people who know nothing about the game of basketball. Boroballer is retiring. Go stars and keep whooping a** the same way you have been for the last 6 years.

OK. I'M WRONG... YOUR RIGHT. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL IN THIS STATE. I'M SORRY TO STATE MY FINDINGS AS I SEE THEM. I ASHAMED OF MYSELF FOR COMMENTING ABOUT SIEGEL'S GREAT TEAM AND POWERFUL NATIONAL SCHEDULE. I'M SO SORRY. ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL ON A LOCAL OR NATIONAL LEVEL. FORGIVE ME FOR MAKING THINGS UP.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdaleman,

I hate to tell you this but you are going to be sad most this year. It is time for Burks to go!

I am not a real good basketball guy so I do not know what difference a coach will make I thought the boys played hard one of the things that hurt us yesterday was TJ Chesterfield wasnt on he didnt hit nothing so you take away his 15-20 points that hurts a team and a coach can not put the ball in the basket for him.

I like coach Burks he is a good guy and has always been good to me and my family (i have never had a kid on the team)so I will not say anything bad about himand I do not know how to judge basketball coaches

Coach Burks is a coach wanting more than what he has ! This mean all coaches want to win but some really don't know how to relate with their players. When your team believes in the coach and what he stands for..... then your players will play for you. No matter what ! First you must be true to yourself then true to your players. These are young kids wanting to get to next level and you must prepare these kids not degrade. True enough some parents just see one thing and thats only their child. IF Coach Burk change his ways in handling kids and the problems you sometimes get with..... tennagers he will become a excellent coach. Note to Warriors....This can be good team if only rotate about 9 players. Have to coach to win not coaching to make everybody happy. 9 might be stretching it a little. Waiting on you Coach to change your ways because the young men need you to lead them when you have them and still lead them when you dont! You have a huge impact on these kids. Good basketball Coach just cant get his players to buy in. Good luck Warriors

This is my first post on coach t. I also attended a couple Blackman basketball games this season. They have a lot of potential. The coach needs to chill. The point guard that played the last two games is quick and makes great passes. I am sure that he had a lot of assist in the game against Warren County.

Another Coach with talent but cant and will not reach ouy to these kids. Have to get these kids to believe in the name on front of shirt first not on the back. :thumb:

Riverdaleman,

I hate to tell you this but you are going to be sad most this year. It is time for Burks to go!

I am not a real good basketball guy so I do not know what difference a coach will make I thought the boys played hard one of the things that hurt us yesterday was TJ Chesterfield wasnt on he didnt hit nothing so you take away his 15-20 points that hurts a team and a coach can not put the ball in the basket for him.

I like coach Burks he is a good guy and has always been good to me and my family (i have never had a kid on the team)so I will not say anything bad about himand I do not know how to judge basketball coaches

Coach Burks is a coach wanting more than what he has ! This mean all coaches want to win but some really don't know how to relate with their players. When your team believes in the coach and what he stands for..... then your players will play for you. No matter what ! First you must be true to yourself then true to your players. These are young kids wanting to get to next level and you must prepare these kids not degrade. True enough some parents just see one thing and thats only their child. IF Coach Burk change his ways in handling kids and the problems you sometimes get with..... tennagers he will become a excellent coach. Note to Warriors....This can be good team if only rotate about 9 players. Have to coach to win not coaching to make everybody happy. 9 might be stretching it a little. Waiting on you Coach to change your ways because the young men need you to lead them when you have them and still lead them when you dont! You have a huge impact on these kids. Good basketball Coach just cant get his players to buy in. Good luck Warriors

Sounds like you need to coach Riverdale and Blackman.

Aren't u the same guy that said trezvant and hillcrest were terrible teams? You need to quit relying on what u read on an online post and get your lazy a** up and go watch a game. Trezvant and hillcrest would mop the floor with any other team in the district or region. I can't wait til district play starts and siegel is still at the top without tate or hammonds. I don't even know why I get on this thing. It is nothing but a bunch of has beens or cry babys that couldn't cut it on the court and got cut from their hs team.I'm tired of having conversations with ignorant people who know nothing about the game of basketball. Boroballer is retiring. Go stars and keep whooping a** the same way you have been for the last 6 years.

Thank God, we'll see what kind of coach Siegel has now......

Haha. Is this Tyler Cutter? You sure a drama queen. & no way will Siegel be at the top of the district without Tate and Hammonds. They're starting to look very average to be completely honest... But hey, we'll see.

Thank God, we'll see what kind of coach Siegel has now......

Go Siegel !! :lol:

siegel is 6-4. That is not good.

Please report the correct record......Siegel is 7-3 :angry:

I GOT THEM AT 7-4. LOSSES TO FRANKLIN, COLUMBIA, LIBERTY TECH AND WILSON (PORTLAND, OR). TSSAA SAYS HALL OF FAME GAMES (LIB TECH) COUNT.

Starfan is right!! and Hall of fame games do not county!! Siegel is 7-3. good luck in Bristol Siegel!!