7AAA Predictions

boroballer

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Starfan I recruited David to Oakland and thats the truth, ask him. He's my bestfriend so why would I want him at Siegel? King didn't have anything to do with any of that, trust me.

I dont think Siegel is really that mad that David transferred. Theyre mad because point guard play absolutely was the death of them last year, and they look across town and see Hockenberry playing out of his mind.

then why cant the same be said about kids that transfer to Siegel??? And I saw your quote on the DNJ message boards "he called him everynight" referring to dotson. i am sure that the reasons I said in my previous post were not the real reasons those two players transfered to Oakland, but I was trying to prove a point. and is it crazy to even think that so it is possible to think the same way for the kids at Siegel that transferred......if memory serves me correct Burks release the Williams kid.

Oscar Butler lives about a minute from Blackman but attends Siegel?