Pirates from SP vs Warriors from Jasper

powerp

This here feud is a heating up now that that ruckus is hours away. Dad burnit, one thang is for sure....... Old Pirate don't want to be near coach Boeck today after he done and said he'd like to rip some guts out of us SP folkes in the paper. Can't say OP would likes that. Guess our fellers will need some xtra protection to even git to the locker room. Coach Vic and squad may want to get there at warmup time directly off the bus with a few National Guard fellers to keep them safe while gitting to the field. Recon fans Will have to depend on the skillet slingers for pro-tection. :D

OP heard today at the Co-op in Jasper today that Jasper had a youngon suspended for usin bad language at school. Guess them warriors will be 1 scalp knife short come game time. Heck that's make it even since the Pirates lost 1 to injury.

OP says SP 41...........Jasper 13

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP I posted my prediction earlier this week. I'd like to give my condolences to Geno and his family.His father passed this week.As for nohope and ladysquaw Joe has gone off to Lambuth College in Jackson.So i'm sure they are following Joe and his progress nowadays.SP is loaded with talented vets and younger players.Myself and Antoino Chubb's dad Tony have the pleasure of seeing our first set of little leaguars become seniors.What an outstanding group.Academics is going to bring a boatload of these players free educations.Again SP 35, Marion County 12.

OP I posted my prediction earlier this week. I'd like to give my condolences to Geno and his family.His father passed this week.As for nohope and ladysquaw Joe has gone off to Lambuth College in Jackson.So i'm sure they are following Joe and his progress nowadays.SP is loaded with talented vets and younger players.Myself and Antoino Chubb's dad Tony have the pleasure of seeing our first set of little leaguars become seniors.What an outstanding group.Academics is going to bring a boatload of these players free educations.Again SP 35, Marion County 12.

Tragic loss for Geno and his family...prayers and thoughts are with them!!

This here feud is a heating up now that that ruckus is hours away. Dad burnit, one thang is for sure....... Old Pirate don't want to be near coach Boeck today after he done and said he'd like to rip some guts out of us SP folkes in the paper. Can't say OP would likes that. Guess our fellers will need some xtra protection to even git to the locker room. Coach Vic and squad may want to get there at warmup time directly off the bus with a few National Guard fellers to keep them safe while gitting to the field. Recon fans Will have to depend on the skillet slingers for pro-tection. :thumb:

OP heard today at the Co-op in Jasper today that Jasper had a youngon suspended for usin bad language at school. Guess them warriors will be 1 scalp knife short come game time. Heck that's make it even since the Pirates lost 1 to injury.

OP says SP 41...........Jasper 13

I know and have heard from many sources who the player is and I think it is mighty weak that Jasper is waiting unitl Monday to suspend one of their star players...When Malcolm got in trouble last year before the Jasper basketball game the administration at SP suspended him even though it is a rivalry game...Thats all I am saying