Gordonsville @ Friendship Christian

croz6110

Friendship's starters played most of the first three quarters against Macon. Maasen plays both ways but Markham does not. And no FC fans are saying anything on here cause all of us know it won't be that close of a game. Friendship will win by at least 21 and thats just because we will put in our freshman in the second half.

If that's what you think. Sc thought the same thing look what the score was in that game. The only reason Macon only scored 6 points is casuse the refs. Plan and simple. The more I see FCS fans doing this the closer my prediction will be. I am trying to help by telling you do not underestimate Gville. My prediction now is FCS 27 Gville 20. Prove'em wrong tigers. GO TIGERS :roflolk:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be a good game but if the same refs that called last weeks game between FCS-Macon is calling this game. It's impossible to beat FCS. :roflolk:
By that do you mean that the Refs handed FCS the 40 to 6 win over Macon Cty? That's very interesting. I don't think I heard the Macon Cty fans say anything about getting cheated. They are saying that their team is just not there yet. I don't guess they need to make excuses like that.

What I am talking about is when Macon County got a 35 yard pass there was a sideline warning called against FCS the refs brung the ball back to the line of scrimage and made Macon replay the down. The refs did that twice against Macon. Then FCS had a long play and the refs called sideline warning on Macon and did not make FCS replay the down. And no I was not trying to say the refs handed the game to FCS. Congrades on the win. What my point was is Macon should have scored more than 6 points. Good Luck in this game. Should be a good game this week with Gville.

It should be a good game but if the same refs that called last weeks game between FCS-Macon is calling this game. It's impossible to beat FCS. :D
By that do you mean that the Refs handed FCS the 40 to 6 win over Macon Cty? That's very interesting. I don't think I heard the Macon Cty fans say anything about getting cheated. They are saying that their team is just not there yet. I don't guess they need to make excuses like that.

What I am talking about is when Macon County got a 35 yard pass there was a sideline warning called against FCS the refs brung the ball back to the line of scrimage and made Macon replay the down. The refs did that twice against Macon. Then FCS had a long play and the refs called sideline warning on Macon and did not make FCS replay the down. And no I was not trying to say the refs handed the game to FCS. Congrades on the win. What my point was is Macon should have scored more than 6 points. Should be a good game this week with Gville. Good luck this week. :roflolk:

As usual Commander Man U sound like the TYPICAL FCS Fan... No humbleness

just cockiness

Well its kinda hard to be humble after last years game. I mean if we were playing trousdale this week instead of gordonsville then i wouldn't be making bold predictions, but as everyone knows gordonsville is nowhere near as good as trousdale. Sure gordonsville's line is probably better then Frindships, but i would have to say Friendship has better all around athletes and that a few 30+ yard plays will be the difference in the game.

What I am talking about is when Macon County got a 35 yard pass there was a sideline warning called against FCS the refs brung the ball back to the line of scrimage and made Macon replay the down. The refs did that twice against Macon. Then FCS had a long play and the refs called sideline warning on Macon and did not make FCS replay the down. And no I was not trying to say the refs handed the game to FCS. Congrades on the win. What my point was is Macon should have scored more than 6 points. Should be a good game this week with Gville. Good luck this week. :roflolk:

Macon County never had to replay a play that they gained thirty five yards on. FCS had one sideline warning and the refs blew the play dead before Macon County even started the play.

Gville come out with passion and aggressiveness. The words of a CHAMPION is "
DON'T QUIT, DON"T QUIT
FCS 34 Tigers 30.

Jacketfan has it 27-20 and 30 minutes later he has it 34-30. Gordonsville gained 3 points in 30 minutes without playing a down. By Friday he'll have G-ville in a blow out. :popcorneater:

Go Blue.......play like you did last Friday....you'll be fine. :angry:

i got gordonsville winning this by either a touchdown or a field goal. we proved to everyone last week that we were gonna be contenders. and we do have athletes all over the field. and depth at every position to keep us fresh. will be a good game cant wait to play on friday we coming out with the same attitude and aggresivness as we did last week. time to play

Friendship's starters played most of the first three quarters against Macon. Maasen plays both ways but Markham does not. And no FC fans are saying anything on here cause all of us know it won't be that close of a game. Friendship will win by at least 21 and thats just because we will put in our freshman in the second half.

holy sweater vest batman !! Im sure FCS is a good team but these tigers wont be intimidated on here OR on the field. We`ll come ready to play! 26 - 21 gordonsville