Gallatin vs Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beleive if Earnhardt is at 90 to 100% healthy MJ wins 24-20. MJ is a more balanced team on the O if Earnhardt is healthy. Our QB seems to have improved on his passing even though he had an off night last night. The defense seemed to play solid during scrimmages but was a let down against McGavock. MJ will have to play ALOT better than they did against McGavock to beat Gallatin. Go BEARS!

If MJ offense turns the ball over 4 times and the defense does not get any turnovers from Gallatin it will be a long night for MJ fans and Gallatin will when easily. I agree with MJpride that defense looked a lot better during the scrimmages; they will need to play much more consistent if they want to beet Gallatin. While the defense did have some break downs they did manage buckle down to hold McGavock out in the final drive. If Earnhardt is still out and Dalton who was injured in the 1st half are both out I think the offense will struggle to run the ball.

I'm shocked that it is so quiet on this post. I think alot of people were surprised with the close call that MJ had with McGavock. I also think that the Gallatin faithful have no clue where their football team really stands even after the demolishing of a team that should have played a Portland or a Westmoreland for their 1st ever meeting with a Sumner County team. Was MJ under estimating McGavock and looking ahead to this game?