Cosby vs Hampton

dogbreath

Yes mam, I think the team that's winning should put their second team in first and I think the opposing coach should take his starters out then. What do you think?

HAMPTON WILL HAVE TO KEEP THERE BEST IN THE GAME COSBY WILL WIN THIS GAME GO EAGLES :thumb:

I believe this nut is the king

No it ain't. I have to keep asking over and over, are you going to stop and eat with us? Ask all the other nuts about the king's cooking. :thumb:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing how Cosby people reacted after the game last year with all the trash talking and then cozying up with that Knoxville private school, I don't care how bad the Dogs beat the Eagles. Some things you just can't forget!!! It's definitely revenge time in Hampton, Tennessee this Friday night!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whip the Eagles!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

One of the biggest reasons I pull for Cosby is how their coaches treated us when we played Grace 2 seasons ago. Them guys were cheering us harder than our own fans. I haven't forgot that. I also got to meet some of the others last year. They are good people. The dogs have only rose colored glasses. They justify doing the same things that they condemn others for doing. Mr. Adam Townsend posted some of the most ridiculous trash ever written so I don't want to hear any dog fans complain about other teams talking trash. :thumb:

Yes mam, I think the team that's winning should put their second team in first and I think the opposing coach should take his starters out then. What do you think?

Agreed. (BUT, a lot of the misunderstanding comes by people not agreeing on what "out of hand" is.)

I guess the dogs need to make sure that Cosby's coaches know it is out of hand. Bring on King Leon, the muffin man.

hey guys we are alive but barely. Man Claiborne Co. and GP beat us up pretty good. We were already very young, undersized, inexperianced, slow, and weak, but now beat and battered. i dont know if there is anything we can bring the bulldogs to feed on except some bones. sorry about that. i guess the main reason we dont have to many people on here is that all of them or their kids graduated or quit. could be that they are having internet problems or better yet find it awaste of time to post and a hoot to read. anyway take care Hampton see you friday.

shelton

hey guys we are alive but barely. Man Claiborne Co. and GP beat us up pretty good. We were already very young, undersized, inexperianced, slow, and weak, but now beat and battered. i dont know if there is anything we can bring the bulldogs to feed on except some bones. sorry about that. i guess the main reason we dont have to many people on here is that all of them or their kids graduated or quit. could be that they are having internet problems or better yet find it awaste of time to post and a hoot to read. anyway take care Hampton see you friday.

shelton

Good to see everyone is still alive, I'm sure you will bring a bunch ready to play. I . also think Hampton will be fully motivated. Forget about all this talk about the jvs ,the score is 0 TO 0.Hammer down for 4 quarters. Have a safe trip and hopefully no injuries.

After seeing how Cosby people reacted after the game last year with all the trash talking and then cozying up with that Knoxville private school, I don't care how bad the Dogs beat the Eagles. Some things you just can't forget!!! It's definitely revenge time in Hampton, Tennessee this Friday night!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whip the Eagles!!!!!!!!

One of the biggest reasons I pull for Cosby is how their coaches treated us when we played Grace 2 seasons ago. Them guys were cheering us harder than our own fans. I haven't forgot that. I also got to meet some of the others last year. They are good people. The dogs have only rose colored glasses. They justify doing the same things that they condemn others for doing. Mr. Adam Townsend posted some of the most ridiculous trash ever written so I don't want to hear any dog fans complain about other teams talking trash. :thumb:

wow! lol

:huh:

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whip the Eagles!!!!!!!!

Oh come on!! Get real. The reason you're pulling for Cosby is because you hate Hampton, because they have beat your beloved Landers five times in a row. You just can't stand Hampton and their success. Just admit it.

Also, you can't judge all of us Hampton fans by the actions of one. Ridiculous!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!

Whip the Eagles!!!!