Cosby vs Hampton

dogbreath

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if King Leon is still passing out muffins or did everyone choke on them when Cosby actually competed well against the invincible dogs. :D I would love to pass around some deer steaks and put a smile on everyones face. :lol:

Wasn't much competing to it , Hampton just ran over them like a mack truck ALL night long. Give up 2 td's in the kicking game and had 100000 yards in penalties. Wasn't no contest.

I was wondering if King Leon is still passing out muffins or did everyone choke on them when Cosby actually competed well against the invincible dogs. :D I would love to pass around some deer steaks and put a smile on everyones face. :lol:

Wasn't much competing to it , Hampton just ran over them like a mack truck ALL night long. Give up 2 td's in the kicking game and had 100000 yards in penalties. Wasn't no contest.

Good job, Pujo & the Dawgs. Congrats from Grunt & TC. See ya pardner........100000 yds in penalties?

Sounds like our game last week at Mayfield. LOL

Man I can't wait to hear the excuses Sat. morning when yall DON'T even come close to beating us as bad as you think your going to , IF you beat us at all.

Don't reckon weve got any excuses and I do believe we won this one.

Looked for you after the game you must have skipped out early. You guys had 1000000 yards in penalties for a reason , better work on that and your special teams. I sincerely hope you guys can fix those problems before the playoffs , I like to see yuns win , Mike and his boy are pretty good guys.

Come on now the game was better and closer than any of yall will ever admit. If we scored on all our trips inside your 20 (not making excuses it was our fault but we were down there) it's a 2 td or less game.

If yall got called for all of the times you were holding(tackling) our freshmen d line it would have been even closer , thats why you had 100000 yards in penalties your super huge upperclassmen line cant straight up block 145 pound freshmen and sophomores. They are coached to block that way though so good gamble on Mikes part to hope they don't feel like throwing the flag every time.

You start of by saying you had 10000 yards in penalties , and you wanted to follow with OR it would have been worse. excuses , excuses , excuses.

Seriously games over good luck to Hampton the rest of the year you guys have a good bunch of hard nosed ball players. Pujo , come see me at the nest next year I promise I aint gonna punch ya!