Grundy Co. at Sequatchie Co.

DelTavian

What can we expect from this one? Grundy had a tough opener last night but they were playing South Pittsburg after all. The Pirates are VERY good again and will manhandle many this year.

I haven't seen Sequatchie this year so I'm not in any shape to predict.

Hopefully my Yellow Jackets can rebound this week!

Go Grundy!

DL.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can we expect from this one? Grundy had a tough opener last night but they were playing South Pittsburg after all. The Pirates are VERY good again and will manhandle many this year.

I haven't seen Sequatchie this year so I'm not in any shape to predict.

Hopefully my Yellow Jackets can rebound this week!

Go Grundy!

DL.

DL, Old Pirate says this one will be a dandy. Both teams have play makers and will come down to breaks. OP says good luck to the jackets and indians.

did you just say Grundy has playmakes your not very smart :blink:

I agree with OP. Grundy's QB is as good as any we will face this year and they have a couple more kids that are pretty talented. They will all hit you and won't quit. Their problem is that they don't have enough of this talent to be a contender but they will win some ball games. Just wait till Sept 18 if you don't believe us

There Qb isnt bad at all, but i think Seq. played a very athletic Qb last night. Grundy has some size up front which may be a factor for this game. I think the speed slightly goes to Seq. IF Seq holds on to the ball and plays a clean one they win. However, if Grundy comes out and is physical they win. Good luck to both teams.

did you just say Grundy has playmakes your not very smart :roflolk:

Worry about your game with SP cause we will meet up later. You've given Grundy some good locker room material with the "Garbage Team" and "Nobody" comments (Pirates vs Jasper thread). It's people like you who give Jasper a bad name! Good thing you blow all week cause the horn will not on Friday. Go back to your thread and let the Jackets and Indians have a little fun.

did you just say Grundy has playmakes your not very smart :popcorneater:

Worry about your game with SP cause we will meet up later. You've given Grundy some good locker room material with the "Garbage Team" and "Nobody" comments (Pirates vs Jasper thread). It's people like you who give Jasper a bad name! Good thing you blow all week cause the horn will not on Friday. Go back to your thread and let the Jackets and Indians have a little fun.

Amen brother! Its sad when you're not even the best team in your county! :angry: