Bradley Central @ Cleveland

volntn

Bradley Central 1-1 @ 0-1 Cleveland

Who ya got? Cleveland was pretty much manhandled by a decent McMinn Central team. Bradley wore down an outmanned CC team. Right now BCHS looks like the better team. CHS had a TON of penalties, dropped balls and poor protection of the QB.

I'll say Bradley Central 24 - Cleveland 14

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that Chad is going to meet Mr. White and our LB core several times.And after Kory Green picks him off a couple times.The Raider crowd should start thinning out. Our "O"may take a little time to get going, but when they do (Katie Bar the Door) These Bears have been called "slow" and "untalented" call them what you want , but this Friday you can call them Winners.

I believe that Chad is going to meet Mr. White and our LB core several times.And after Kory Green pics him off a couple times.The Raider crowd should start thinning out. Our "O"may take a little time to get going, but when they do (Kattie Bar the Door) These Bears have been called "slow" and "untalented" call them what you want , but this Friday you can call them Winners.

It is "Katie bar the door" you dumb Bradley REDNECK.... learn to spell

and yes they are slow....and Kory Green will not pick off anybody... he couldn't start out there at the joke of the century- Lake Forest Middle School

I believe that Chad is going to meet Mr. White and our LB core several times.And after Kory Green pics him off a couple times.The Raider crowd should start thinning out. Our "O"may take a little time to get going, but when they do (Kattie Bar the Door) These Bears have been called "slow" and "untalented" call them what you want , but this Friday you can call them Winners.

and yes they are slow....and Kory Green will not pick off anybody... he couldn't start out there at the joke of the century- Lake Forest Middle School

Someone from Ooltewah/Apison calling someone else a redneck.. :evil:

As far as LFMS..The Varsity squad(Current 8th) hasnt lost a game in 2 years. Nice try.

Wow your so smart, I'm sure there is only one way to spell a name. I bet you can spell it my way, when your drinking thru a straw! By the way this is a sports message board, not spelling 101, If you want to give this Redneck a spelling lesson , i will be at the game ! just wear something with your screen name on it and i will find you!

If the Cleveland coaches get their heads straight and put #3 under center, then they have a chance to pull this one out, but I have a feeling that this coach is one of those young hot shots that would just as soon see his team go 3-7 than to admit his "experiment" ain't working..

Bradley ain't world beaters, they won't make the playoffs,, but they might just get a win over Cleveland for the first time in forever....But if Parks plays QB, the Bears are in trouble....but he won't...

Bears 20 - Raiders 12

(I hear South Pitt has a pretty good D-Coordinater)