JACKSON CO. vs TROUSDALE CO.

whonos

Whats the input on his game Jc coming off huge victory and Tc coming off a close heartbreaking loss? Can Jc keep the high scoring going? or does Tc's defense stop them? I wl have to say this will have to be a good game.

put that jug down and back away :bored: man them kentucky boys done threw a mess of gasoline on the jackets nest and it will be ugly. I like your spirit tho, you guys keep working hard and get some more wins this year :oops:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale wins but it won't be a blow out. With a little luck and some blocking up front from JC's line you might just be impressed with this new look JC team! They have played two cupcakes but they also drop 100 points in the first half of these two games so i will have to attend this game just to see if they are for real. Are they Trousdale football good yet? no i don't think so but they aren't the bottom feeder like they have been in the past either. The basketball boys are playing this year and that makes them so much more athletic. The basketball boys from JC are used to blowing out Trousdale so they won't be intimidated i can promise you that!

Lets just pray that MC can survive to make it to play TC this yr, MCFOOL. They probably won't be making it that far. And as far as records are concerned.....after Fri. TC will be 2-1...MC will be 2-1...BB will be 2-1..and after Oct 2. FCS will have a loss :thumb: . And those are arguably the 4 best 2a teams. At least 3 of them (MC is very questionable). :thumb::rolleyes:

Slim, don't mind this dummy. Everyone has a few blowhards and this is ours. He is actually from SP but his brother is playing at Marion now. We respect everything that trousdale has been able to do, or at least most of us do. MC has a long way to go this year before we start talking about playing you guys in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the season!!

Grunt and Slim,

I wouldn't worry too much about the defense just yet, although there may be a little cause for concern. However, I don't think it's the scheme (but what do I know). Creasy seems to know how to get the players in position to stop people, it's up to the players to execute. Like I told Reaction before Boyd's first game, the lack of leadership and complacency has me more concerned about this team than anything. Some of these Sr. need to grow up, and in a hurry! Like you said Grunt, the '08 Gold Ball ain't winning any games this year. Sure am glad I don't have to go through practice this week, may get ugly. We all no what kind of difference maker Ford will be, but he and Crenshaw wasn't the only ones a little banged up Friday. I think this is just what they needed. Knock 'em down a few notches. We'll see how they respond.

On another note, I went to the Maryville-Alcoa game this past friday. Unreal!!! Any high school football fan should attend this game.

Grunt and Slim,

I wouldn't worry too much about the defense just yet, although there may be a little cause for concern. However, I don't think it's the scheme (but what do I know). Creasy seems to know how to get the players in position to stop people, it's up to the players to execute. Like I told Reaction before Boyd's first game, the lack of leadership and complacency has me more concerned about this team than anything. Some of these Sr. need to grow up, and in a hurry! Like you said Grunt, the '08 Gold Ball ain't winning any games this year. Sure am glad I don't have to go through practice this week, may get ugly. We all no what kind of difference maker Ford will be, but he and Crenshaw wasn't the only ones a little banged up Friday. I think this is just what they needed. Knock 'em down a few notches. We'll see how they respond.

On another note, I went to the Maryville-Alcoa game this past friday. Unreal!!! Any high school football fan should attend this game.

SEVEN, I hope you're right about the D, and you certainly know better than me. Execution, complacency, leadership, all have me concerned as well. Hopefully, this will bring these boys back

to reality. I'm gonna try to make practice this afternoon. May need a helmet just to watch. LOL

Likely will be ugly.

BTW, that M'ville-Alcoa game must have been a slobberknocker.

GO JACKETS....GET R DONE............ :roflol:

Lets just pray that MC can survive to make it to play TC this yr, MCFOOL. They probably won't be making it that far. And as far as records are concerned.....after Fri. TC will be 2-1...MC will be 2-1...BB will be 2-1..and after Oct 2. FCS will have a loss :roflolk: . And those are arguably the 4 best 2a teams. At least 3 of them (MC is very questionable). :D:D

Slim, don't mind this dummy. Everyone has a few blowhards and this is ours. He is actually from SP but his brother is playing at Marion now. We respect everything that trousdale has been able to do, or at least most of us do. MC has a long way to go this year before we start talking about playing you guys in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the season!!

TTP, we have no problem with MC. We have our own set of blowhards, as does everyone else. I just

take it on a poster by poster basis, no reflection on the school, or fans in general.

As you said, we both have a looong way to go before even thinking seriously about a playoff game.

Priority # 1 right now is Jackson Co. & injuries.

Good luck to your guys as well.

Grunt and Slim,

SEVEN, I hope you're right about the D, and you certainly know better than me. Execution, complacency, leadership, all have me concerned as well. Hopefully, this will bring these boys back

to reality. I'm gonna try to make practice this afternoon. May need a helmet just to watch. LOL

Likely will be ugly.

BTW, that M'ville-Alcoa game must have been a slobberknocker.

GO JACKETS....GET R DONE............ :roflolk:

Well, I don't know about that! lol I'm just basing my opinion on Creasy's defensive resume. He's proven over the years that he can put together a defensive scheme to stop just about anyone. I heard that one of the td passes the other night was just a simple 5 yard stop route. We had three defenders in the area that never laid a hand on the guy, just for example. Again, I think we'll be just fine. These boys needed to get hit in the mouth.... a little wake up call.

As for the M'ville-Alcoa game, WOW!!! I don't know that I've ever attended a regular season game with that many people. As a matter of fact, I haven't been to too many TC playoff games that had as many (I can only think of a very few that may even be comparable). The game started at 7:30. I got there a little after 5, both stands were full, along with 6 portable bleachers in one endzone, and people were already claiming there spots along the fence (at least five or more deep when the game started). Alcoa's home side is built into the side of a hill (somewhat like SC). Where I stood during the game would have been higher and further back than our weightroom, and the whole hill was packed. Some people were standing in areas that you could only see about 1/3 of the field. Alcoa completely dominated M'ville. It wasn't as close as the score indicated. When Alcoa went up 34-24 with over 7 minutes left in the game, I decided to head back to Knoxville. After getting back to my car and turning the game on the radio, it was less than a minute to go in the contest. That's how far I had to park away from the field at 5:15! Sorry to ramble on about this, but I can't begin to express how impressed I was with the whole atmosphere. I would highly recommend to anyone to attend this game, if at all possible. Had on a TC football tshirt. Let's just say I had several of people, all game long, coming up to chew the fat... from both sides. Funny thing is, they were just as intrigued about us as I was them.

I've been a Steeler fan since they had Bradshaw and were spankin your 'Boys :D . I know all about the 3-4. The problem i see is that the Steelers use very fast LB. We dont have it. 83 needs to be lining down and wearing one of there boys down. I also saw 52 playing outside LB....and while he's a very good lineman, he's not fast enough to get to the QB or cover a RB. I think 78 has been most improved this yr. When and IF Brent gets back 100 %. The defense will rock. Those stats i posted earlier came from a KY newspaper. I'm not sure of the accuracy. I would like to hear the Stats from Cheese. I coulda swore it was more than 10 penalties. Anyways I hope the boys all realize how much better they have to play to get to Cookeville. And i hope the injury bug stays away.[/quote
]

The jackets had atleast 13 penalties. 10 were holding,1 personal foul,2 false starts. Mayfield had 3 that I know about 1 personal foul,2offsides.:roflolk: That seems a little lop-sided huh

thats good everyone keep thinkin that this is the same old jackson co. football team.....i just hope jackson co.s players play like they can and come out and play with tc because if they can hang with them half way to the 3rd quarter they will win! JCs offense is way to good not to put up enough pts...its up to their defense!!

thats good everyone keep thinkin that this is the same old jackson co. football team.....i just hope jackson co.s players play like they can and come out and play with tc because if they can hang with them half way to the 3rd quarter they will win! JCs offense is way to good not to put up enough pts...its up to their defense!!

Obviously this isn't the same ole Jackson Co. team. You're 2-0. I think Loftis is a good hire for you guys (known him for a long time). Someone stated earlier that he got some of the basketball players out. That's exactly what he needed to do. I know your skill people are pretty athletic and your quarterback is very accurate. What, isn't he like 27 of 30 in the first two games? Pretty impressive indeed!!!