Cheatham at Stewart

BoardHater71

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart County is not "your father's" Stewart County. They are well coached and do many different things well. This is why they have been to the playoffs each of the last 2 years and why they were good enough to host a playoff game last year. They beat up on McEwen badly in their opening game. They were up 23-0 before anyone knew what had happened. In order to compete and have a shot to get off to a good start in district play the Cubs are going to have to be much more sound defensively and they have got to tackle better. On offense they are going to have to limit the un-forced errors and get a hat o a hat up front and make plays when the opportunities present themselves.

Stewart County is not "your father's" Stewart County. They are well coached and do many different things well. This is why they have been to the playoffs each of the last 2 years and why they were good enough to host a playoff game last year. They beat up on McEwen badly in their opening game. They were up 23-0 before anyone knew what had happened. In order to compete and have a shot to get off to a good start in district play the Cubs are going to have to be much more sound defensively and they have got to tackle better. On offense they are going to have to limit the un-forced errors and get a hat o a hat up front and make plays when the opportunities present themselves.

NO doubt that Stewart County is on the way up but don't judge your success by what you did to McEwen. They are really down this year. Very young and inexperienced with few numbers. Good luck to both teams. Hope for no injuries.

Whats up guys sorry im not in SC right now but I miss Friday Nights more than you will ever know. Now lets get down to Football. S.C. we have to believe we are the underdog, right, I mean thats what we have been called for the last century. News Flash we dont suck anymore. If all is healthy we should have this one in the bag faster than the last game. After all I did see where it took the whole first quarter to put Mcewen away. Cheatam County from what ive been reading should go ahead and call it a season and get ready for basketball, "Girls Basketball that is, something you have a chance at". Im going to try and make it to the game if I can get off work in time to make it for kickoff. Got a feelin that will be the last time it'l be interesting.

Whats up guys sorry im not in SC right now but I miss Friday Nights more than you will ever know. Now lets get down to Football. S.C. we have to believe we are the underdog, right, I mean thats what we have been called for the last century. News Flash we dont suck anymore. If all is healthy we should have this one in the bag faster than the last game. After all I did see where it took the whole first quarter to put Mcewen away. Cheatam County from what ive been reading should go ahead and call it a season and get ready for basketball, "Girls Basketball that is, something you have a chance at". Im going to try and make it to the game if I can get off work in time to make it for kickoff. Got a feelin that will be the last time it'l be interesting.

Wow that is a strong post. Rebels that good this year? Or Cheatham that bad?

give the cubs some respect...they had some players with "heart" and they really tried at first to step it up but SC broke that heart with their defensive stand when the cubs had 1st and goal at the 4...then, SC broke their "will" to play with a tenacious defense...too much desire and pop on defense for SC...#29 LB for SC had a legitimate all-region kind of game...we can't wait to see him duplicate that performance!...he is a leader on and off the field and is inspiring his team mates to pick up their game...every player deserves mentioning on defense, a truly well played team effort

on offense #3 ran his team flawlessly...his speed and decision making was impressive...#9 is one tough player and will absolutely make you pay for trying to tackle him, as will #20...every player stepped up

tough, tough effort by SC to get a team down, keep them down, and finish them off...line play on both sides of the ball for SC was greatly improved...its good to see that desire from the players to do their individual "jobs" and become a strong, cohesive, team unit...

clarksville academy is up next and they have a long and deep history with SC...they will bring their best effort and attitude back to historic stewart county and SC really needs to work hard to not make the same "little" mistakes they made against CC (and there were a few that must be addressed)...

if SC has good practices this week, and works hard to improve and raise their level of play, i expect another crowd pleasing effort...but, take nothing for granted, CA brings a lot of pride on the road and SC better be ready for a battle...SC needs to establish a dominance early...and often!