loudon @ CAK

redskinsfan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Loudon is the favorite, it would probably be CAK being that you guys are ranked 7th in the state, of course, we all no that the rankings don't mean that much throughout the season anyway. If I had to handicap it, I would call it a "Pick Em" game. Whomever makes the fewest mistakes and whomever has the momentum at the end will probably pull this one out.I thnk it culd be that close.

(PAPA Houser)Red Bull and Coffee huh, I might have to try that a few days of the week.......

At least now, we know what "not to sale" him during baseball season at Loudon...

Hey Bridge: Hope all is well with you down in "Spurrier" land. Or are you in "Clempson" country? How's the bq & donuts down there? :roflol:

Whur yu bin Dad.....APB, has move from chuckytown to Miss-a-hippy to become a shimp boat captain! :roflol:

5320_107823438228_99088153228_2283979_2811301_n.jpg

Ther's BBQ shimp.........shimp donuts........shimp..... :D

Tell Bubba and Captain Dan "howdy". Send Forrest up to West Knoxville, we could use someone with his speed and ping pong skills. Hope all is well.

Hey Bridge: Hope all is well with you down in "Spurrier" land. Or are you in "Clempson" country? How's the bq & donuts down there? :roflol:

Whur yu bin Dad.....APB, has move from chuckytown to Miss-a-hippy to become a shimp boat captain! :D

5320_107823438228_99088153228_2283979_2811301_n.jpg

Ther's BBQ shimp.........shimp donuts........shimp..... :D

Tell Bubba and Captain Dan "howdy". Send Forrest up to West Knoxville, we could use someone with his speed and ping pong skills. Hope all is well.

If I could play ping pong and keep it within 21 points of Forest, would that be a moral victory? :roflol:

PS: Hey Bridge, your bandwidth has been exceeded! ha

Yeah, I saw that earlier....gotta work on that. The UT stuff that I have been farking has taken off big...The POWER L and the band thing...too funny and WAY too many hits for photobucket...I can get pro, or my stuff will be back on line on the 19th....

I may go to see UVA-USM this weekend...the WaHoos aren't going to get too many chances to win a gamr this year from the looks of it....Could Fill-up be going there, or Louisville??

The HS fooyball is defin better here than in ChuckTown....ALL the teams were pitiful, even Summerville. I dont get it.

Yeah, I saw that earlier....gotta work on that. The UT stuff that I have been farking has taken off big...The POWER L and the band thing...too funny and WAY too many hits for photobucket...I can get pro, or my stuff will be back on line on the 19th....

I may go to see UVA-USM this weekend...the WaHoos aren't going to get too many chances to win a gamr this year from the looks of it....Could Fill-up be going there, or Louisville??

The HS fooyball is defin better here than in ChuckTown....ALL the teams were pitiful, even Summerville. I dont get it.

Ha. The power L was funny........except for us UT fans! It's a mere 4 days till we can see Diet Choke again. :D

I think Louisville may actually be a possibility now. Not a couple of years ago when they were on the way up, but they've moved down a notch or two. Maybe not a bad fit for CPF. We'll see how they finish up.

I don't know why the football in the Charleston area is weak. I've spent quite a bit of time in the Spartanburg area. Definitely some good HS football there.

Wet weather? Loudon runs primarily, CAK passes primarily. Most people think that favors the running team. Some believe the receivers have the advantage because they know where they're making their cuts. Its a debatable point. Usually wet weather means more turnovers. CAK has been effective with the run this year as well, but the run certainly comes secondary to the pass with Coach B.

Loudon O-line, big & strong. Can CAK's quick D-line get past them to slow down the run? Both teams apppear to be better than last year. I believe the Warrior D is better prepared to handle the option this year if the Redskins deploy it. They carved CAK up with the option last year. #5 for Loudon is a good RB, not as good as #4 from Carter IMO. Nevertheless, still a threat. I believe #6 ? and also the QB(Plemmons) are all offensive weapons for the Redskins as well.

Can't wait for this big time District game. Good luck to both teams, safe trips for everyone, and hopefully an injury free game. :justwrestle: