Dresden at Gibson County

guruhaji

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to chime in on this one. Dresden is much improved team from last year. No doubt in my mind they will be a team to reacon with. But saying you would have beat us if the penalties were cut down is by far a joke. They deserved many of the penalties they got and should of had more but as you said the refs were terrible. The ones that were called are from a lack of discipline not stupid mistakes. Numerous late hits, blocks in the back and I could go on and on. I could see a few missed but there were a bunch. We had just as many so if that is the case then we could have won by more than we did if we cut out ours. Anyways, I hope we met again, would like to see that.

GC, we run a spread with mostly a run team. If your line can hold off their D line, mainly the noseguard, and give you QB time you'll win this game in the air.

Gibson County will pay tonight because along with other teams who thought of making their homecoming

game against the sure win DRESDEN LIONS, they are in for a shock. We are going to send those weenies from GC to homecoming dance crying, and this time it won't because their girlfriends are so ugly. We are COMING!!! Go DRESDEN!!!

I'm going to chime in on this one. Dresden is much improved team from last year. No doubt in my mind they will be a team to reacon with. But saying you would have beat us if the penalties were cut down is by far a joke. They deserved many of the penalties they got and should of had more but as you said the refs were terrible. The ones that were called are from a lack of discipline not stupid mistakes. Numerous late hits, blocks in the back and I could go on and on. I could see a few missed but there were a bunch. We had just as many so if that is the case then we could have won by more than we did if we cut out ours. Anyways, I hope we met again, would like to see that.

GC, we run a spread with mostly a run team. If your line can hold off their D line, mainly the noseguard, and give you QB time you'll win this game in the air.

If i had money to bet i'd say that your Max Arnold. With you extensive football knowledge you'd prolly be better off not posting anywhere. Well, maybe a pee wee football forum

We run the spread this year as well. That's why I have no worries about Dresden's big boys. If our offense performs like we did against Humboldt, we'll be ok...If not, we'll lose! Dresden better be conditioned because we have some quick WR's as well as an accurate throwing QB. If our line holds up, we should win.

That is one of dresden's weak points is defending the pass. However the 3-5-3 they run should be able to put together some signifigant blitz packages to get some heat (something that they should have done against McK). Another thing that dresden is doing well that they haven't ever since Rodgers was there was rotating the d-line. There will no doubt be some tired guys out there but look for dresden to rotate accordingly

If i had money to bet i'd say that your Max Arnold. With you extensive football knowledge you'd prolly be better off not posting anywhere. Well, maybe a pee wee football forum

Wrong, I hope we get to play ya'll again. I'd like to see what stupid excuses you have for another L. Maybe you can give me alittle of your so called knowledge you are sharing on here.

That's the best game i've seen dresden play in 3 years. The offensive play calling was great and almost flawlessly run besides a few missed assignments and a fumble. Hutcherson really impressed me this game. I'm not sure exact stats but it was by far the best game he's ever played. Keep it up kid.

What really impressed me was the defense this game. Dresden had constant pressure on the QB and it showed with the turn overs. i'm not sure exactly how many sacks dresden had but the presure led to 4 picks (while i was there) and at least two that i can remember that where dropped.

Another thing that really impressed me was the level of conditioning that the boys were in last night. Granted being up 30-40 points gives you something to think about other than being tired lol but there was no one huffing and puffing which impressed me. On the gibson d-line it looked like they just got done running a full marathon after the second quarter which i figured they'd be in better shape.

The only thing that ticked me off was that punk kid holding the ball out when they scored the first touchdown. But, he got his later. Good luck to GC the rest of the way and more importantly keep it rolling dresden!

good job Dresden! Great gameplan coach Hewitt. I am impressed with the turnaround of attitude by this team. Dresden still has to be more aggressive running the ball when they get ahead, but their passing game is top notch. I believe the running game will improve when teams try to shut down the passing game. 44, 12, 11, 23, 24, 86, 32, 72, 65, 59, 10....etc....what a great game. Completely impressed by the the SLOWWWW dresden outburst of team speed and effort on both sides of the ball. The starting defense was great. Special teams still needs tons of work, but I believe their coaching staff is already thinking of ways to fix any holes they have. The o-coordinator seemed to be flawless calling plays and I hope these kids keep improving. Dresden Football is back. Go Lions!!

Dresden is a better team this year. Congrats!

Your players are classless and cheap hitting athletes. If you're going to play football, play it with some class! You purposely knocked a player out last night! Yes, I saw it with my own eyes. His helmet came off and another player saw it was a cheap shot and nailed him with his helmet. While he was laying there knocked out, Dresden players were up walking around and laughing, yes I could hear them over on our side. Pretty sorry! Also, Dresden was blocking in the back all night, the noseguard was lined up in the neutral zone all night, ya'll were nailing our players after the whistle, and intentionally trying to hurt our players. YOU, the fans, decided to tailgate down by the GC fieldhouse after the game. That was all fine and dandy. However, the trash you all left in the parking lot indicates what kind of classless fans you all are as well! Dresden lost my respect after last night!