GIBBS vs. GRACE CHRISTIAN

bigmomma15

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so the cak scrimmage thing is a hearsay thing I was just posting it to give Vicker and quitcrying somethingelse to analzye so they would shut up.

Fair enough. I was a bit more defensive really over a simple scrimmage than I should have been. :thumb: Who really knows how coaches approach scrimmages anyway. CAK's program is still relatively young and we're working hard, just like Gibbs and Grace, to establish ourselves and our identity. But, back to the ball game, this really should be a very good contest between two different, but good, football teams. Truly am happy for the early success the Eagles have had this year. :hungry:

Good luck to both teams and hopefully everyone will play injury free.

I was wondering, during the Scrimmage with CAK were you allowed to sack the QB from CAK? Did they blow the whistle before he was hit on a sack?

The CAK quarterback was not "live" during this scrimmage. Therefore, the play was blown dead and considered a sack when applicable. Gibbs defense was able to get some pressure on the CAK QB, something that very few others have been able to do up to this point.

I don't like Grace but I think they will beat Gibbs my guess is GCA 28 GHS 21

Good guess on the score..wpasi. Grace almost blew it as they led the whole game and was up 21-7 with 9 minutes left in the game. They lost 2 consecutive fumbles within 2 and a half minutes inside there own 15 yard line. Gibbs took advantage of them and tied the score. Grace had the ball as time ran out. Grace scored first in OT in two plays and held Gibbs 4 downs to seal the victory.

Good job to both teams as they both played a hard hitting game.

Go Rams!!

All I have heard is how Gibbs is so good.. that just cant be true.. the only reason they was undefeated until this grace bunch beat up on them is because they wouldnt put scott county back on the schedule. guess they got tired of gettin wore out.. last year with atleast 6 turnovers and maybe more i cant remember scott county beat em 33-13.. the year before is was even worse 47-3... and scott county had won 8 in a row vs gibbs..

This was one of the best high school football games I've had the opportunity to watch. Gibbs was rocking last night. My cousin played for the eagles several years ago, they never had the atmosphere that was there last night. Congrats on a great start to Gibbs. Grace did a great job handing the eagles a couple of gifts late in the game, but we were able to hold on. To all those who have ill feelings toward GCA, that was a single A school that just beat a good AAAA school. Maybe you guys can give us a break now. Good luck eagles, this is going to be a great year for you guys, one to remember.

This was one of the best high school football games I've had the opportunity to watch. Gibbs was rocking last night. My cousin played for the eagles several years ago, they never had the atmosphere that was there last night. Congrats on a great start to Gibbs. Grace did a great job handing the eagles a couple of gifts late in the game, but we were able to hold on. To all those who have ill feelings toward GCA, that was a single A school that just beat a good AAAA school. Maybe you guys can give us a break now. Good luck eagles, this is going to be a great year for you guys, one to remember.

Good win and everything, but you are getting way ahead of yourself. You didn't beat a good 4a school and there are 1a schools out there that would put you to shame. Trust me, you'll know what I'm talking about before the year ends.

All I have heard is how Gibbs is so good.. that just cant be true.. the only reason they was undefeated until this grace bunch beat up on them is because they wouldnt put scott county back on the schedule. guess they got tired of gettin wore out.. last year with atleast 6 turnovers and maybe more i cant remember scott county beat em 33-13.. the year before is was even worse 47-3... and scott county had won 8 in a row vs gibbs..

Thank God we don't have you people back on the schedule...it was such a thrill driving to the middle of nowhere for a game with Scott Co....and it was even better when you would come to Gibbs and bring 12 people in your horse and buggy to see a game. Trust me I'd rather be from Gibbs or for that matter anywhere other than Scott Co.