RBS BULLDOGS vs WATERTOWN

dawgs2008

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBS is making a believer out of this jacket fan. With last year's game being H2Otown 42 RBS 22. And they didn't win a game last year. And with as much confidence as them boys must have right now they have a good chance to pull the upset. My prediction is RBS 33 H2Otown 27. GET IT DONE BOYS. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU. :):thumb::)

Step away from the computer for a few days and the whole world goes crazy. I am glad RBS has got in the win column, but let's get real guys. First last years game was 42-0 at the half and the starters didn't play in the second. While Watertown defence isn't as good as it has been , the offence is probably better.and tell me again who RBS beat. Best of luck to em this year, but it ain't happening this week. H2OCITY 49 RBS 17

RBS is making a believer out of this jacket fan. With last year's game being H2Otown 42 RBS 22. And they didn't win a game last year. And with as much confidence as them boys must have right now they have a good chance to pull the upset. My prediction is RBS 33 H2Otown 27. GET IT DONE BOYS. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU. :wacko::D:twisted:

Step away from the computer for a few days and the whole world goes crazy. I am glad RBS has got in the win column, but let's get real guys. First last years game was 42-0 at the half and the starters didn't play in the second. While Watertown defence isn't as good as it has been , the offence is probably better.and tell me again who RBS beat. Best of luck to em this year, but it ain't happening this week. H2OCITY 49 RBS 17

You are probably pretty close in your prediction.

How did the game go? I figured RBS win streak would end, but not 50-0. Did Wtown leave starters in the whole game? Why couldn't they score? And what are their chances at Clay?

H20city scored twice in the first 38 seconds of the game. runs opening kickoff back for a score, RBS fumbles on their first play.H20city scores on next play. Phillips throws for 170 yds, 3 td's, rushes for 1. They play best defence of the year, maybe they can build on it. Starters play one series in second half. Freshman Joe Smith makes his second interception on goal line to keep RBS out of endzone to end the game.