RBS BULLDOGS vs WATERTOWN

dawgs2008

Wow. I really thought RBS would do better. I guess this is where reality in this tough district begins for the dawgs. I hope that they will keep their spirits up and keep plugging away until they get that "signature win" on someone other than Oakdale, Pickett, or Sunbright. Where's the feedback from Dawgs2008? Can you give the RBS perspective of this rout. 50-0!! Come on!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there...it seemed RBS just wasn't with it from the start. I mean when I got there they weren't fired up at all. It was a different team.

First thing I noticed was the sizable difference in the number of players. Second thing was the size of their linemen. I think RBS got dominated on the line and everything else after that just fell apart. If you've got no time to do your job it doesn't get done well at all. Execution, execution, execution! Dickens was throwing less than average passes in warmup...where you should be throwing perfect passes. People can say what they want but Watertown won this game before it started...because the Bulldogs didn't show up.I fear they are gonna have to work pretty hard to even stay healthy against Clay.

Bad snaps, missed handoffs, fumbles in the backfield...that adds up to a weak line or a rattled QB or both but even worse, it adds up to lost yardage as well.

If you don't come to play every night in this district this what happens. You don't win 2 games in the last 63 and come into places like Watertown, Gordonsville, Hartsville and Friendship and win. It's all about tradition. Look at all these places and see all the winning traditions they have. These teams come into the season expecting to be undefeated at this time and they are not, it is a downer. Until RBS gets that type of tradition it is not going to happen in this district. GO PURPLE.

I was there...it seemed RBS just wasn't with it from the start. I mean when I got there they weren't fired up at all. It was a different team.

First thing I noticed was the sizable difference in the number of players. Second thing was the size of their linemen. I think RBS got dominated on the line and everything else after that just fell apart. If you've got no time to do your job it doesn't get done well at all. Execution, execution, execution! Dickens was throwing less than average passes in warmup...where you should be throwing perfect passes. People can say what they want but Watertown won this game before it started...because the Bulldogs didn't show up.I fear they are gonna have to work pretty hard to even stay healthy against Clay.

Bad snaps, missed handoffs, fumbles in the backfield...that adds up to a weak line or a rattled QB or both but even worse, it adds up to lost yardage as well.

Your take on the game was right on the money!! From the opening kickoff the bulldogs were out of the game. I hope this was just first road game jitters and not an indication of things to come from the bulldogs. Hopefully they can regroup and be successful in their next game.

here i am, just gotta say 1 thing the bulldogs were still in rbs!! the fans were at w-town i have never been so disappointed in all my life :) the linemen were just not blocking at all , they just fell to their knees and let w-town push them around like little boys !! our qb and fullbacks couldn't do anything but get hit and hit and hit, our fullbacks got hit our qb got hit and got back up for some more !! our linemen just got pushed around and ran over like they were little pansies ..... without linemen we don't even have a team sorry to say but RBS looked like RBS !!! if the coach doesn't get into their heads, and show them that a HIT is just a HIT!!! it hurts GET BACK UP and do it again !!! JUST LIKE THE INTIMIDATER #3 everyone in racing was afraid of him if they seen him in their rearview mirror they couldn't do crap !! the dawgs need to be the INTIMIDATER not be INTIMIDATED !! our corners and wide-recievers couldn't do anything cause w-town was holding and pushing off all night :) anyway i guess i was wrong too !!!! BUT I STILL LOVE MY TEAM whether we WIN or LOSE, if the dawgs WOULD just play FOOTBALL and not football I would just be happy :lol::lol: coach better get em ready clay co next week get their tails untucked and get some boys to come over here and hit our linemen til they can't get up off the field, show them that it hurts but thats what it takes to WIN :) ALOTTA PAIN WITH NO GAIN SUCKS !! ALOTTA PAIN WITH A WIN is the best FEELING EVER !!!!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!! STILL LOVE YA !!!!

here i am, just gotta say 1 thing the bulldogs were still in rbs!! the fans were at w-town i have never been so disappointed in all my life -_- the linemen were just not blocking at all , they just fell to their knees and let w-town push them around like little boys !! our qb and fullbacks couldn't do anything but get hit and hit and hit, our fullbacks got hit our qb got hit and got back up for some more !! our linemen just got pushed around and ran over like they were little pansies ..... without linemen we don't even have a team sorry to say but RBS looked like RBS !!! if the coach doesn't get into their heads, and show them that a HIT is just a HIT!!! it hurts GET BACK UP and do it again !!! JUST LIKE THE INTIMIDATER #3 everyone in racing was afraid of him if they seen him in their rearview mirror they couldn't do crap !! the dawgs need to be the INTIMIDATER not be INTIMIDATED !! our corners and wide-recievers couldn't do anything cause w-town was holding and pushing off all night :!: anyway i guess i was wrong too !!!! BUT I STILL LOVE MY TEAM whether we WIN or LOSE, if the dawgs WOULD just play FOOTBALL and not football I would just be happy -_-:blush: coach better get em ready clay co next week get their tails untucked and get some boys to come over here and hit our linemen til they can't get up off the field, show them that it hurts but thats what it takes to WIN :) ALOTTA PAIN WITH NO GAIN SUCKS !! ALOTTA PAIN WITH A WIN is the best FEELING EVER !!!!!!!

That's the Shoulders and Dean I remember. Sorry Dawgs, just glad they are wearing red now and won't be wearing blue and white. Good luck to the players in next week's Dawg fight!

sorry teamspirit but i don't agree with u, sounds like u didn't get your way, all of the coaches have done alot and taught the boys alot, i'm glad that they r wearing red and gray and not blue and white, RBS has had 2 wins not just because of what they already knew but because of what they have been taught, the coaches just need to figure out how to make them MENTALLY tuff :blush:

GO DAWGS !!!

Sorry, but I'm gonna ask maybe a dumb question...Did the current coaches at RBS come over from Macon Co.? Why did they leave Macon Co. And also, why did last years coach resign after only 1 year? It seems like coaches dont stay very long anywhere these days. Most good programs seem like they have the same coaches for years and years.

here i am, just gotta say 1 thing the bulldogs were still in rbs!! the fans were at w-town i have never been so disappointed in all my life -_- the linemen were just not blocking at all , they just fell to their knees and let w-town push them around like little boys !! our qb and fullbacks couldn't do anything but get hit and hit and hit, our fullbacks got hit our qb got hit and got back up for some more !! our linemen just got pushed around and ran over like they were little pansies ..... without linemen we don't even have a team sorry to say but RBS looked like RBS !!! if the coach doesn't get into their heads, and show them that a HIT is just a HIT!!! it hurts GET BACK UP and do it again !!! JUST LIKE THE INTIMIDATER #3 everyone in racing was afraid of him if they seen him in their rearview mirror they couldn't do crap !! the dawgs need to be the INTIMIDATER not be INTIMIDATED !! our corners and wide-recievers couldn't do anything cause w-town was holding and pushing off all night :) anyway i guess i was wrong too !!!! BUT I STILL LOVE MY TEAM whether we WIN or LOSE, if the dawgs WOULD just play FOOTBALL and not football I would just be happy :blush:-_- coach better get em ready clay co next week get their tails untucked and get some boys to come over here and hit our linemen til they can't get up off the field, show them that it hurts but thats what it takes to WIN :!: ALOTTA PAIN WITH NO GAIN SUCKS !! ALOTTA PAIN WITH A WIN is the best FEELING EVER !!!!!!!

I have no clue who the coach is at RBS but YOU SHOULD BE !!!!! You got the fire inside that they need. I know alot of guys from red boiling and most of um are mean as heck, only they didnt play football. Find a way to get those guys in uniforms if you wanna win. I for one would like to see you guys win a bunch of games but it wont happen until you start knocking some people on their butts. Your job is waiting, best of luck to ya

here i am, just gotta say 1 thing the bulldogs were still in rbs!! the fans were at w-town i have never been so disappointed in all my life :D the linemen were just not blocking at all , they just fell to their knees and let w-town push them around like little boys !! our qb and fullbacks couldn't do anything but get hit and hit and hit, our fullbacks got hit our qb got hit and got back up for some more !! our linemen just got pushed around and ran over like they were little pansies ..... without linemen we don't even have a team sorry to say but RBS looked like RBS !!! if the coach doesn't get into their heads, and show them that a HIT is just a HIT!!! it hurts GET BACK UP and do it again !!! JUST LIKE THE INTIMIDATER #3 everyone in racing was afraid of him if they seen him in their rearview mirror they couldn't do crap !! the dawgs need to be the INTIMIDATER not be INTIMIDATED !! our corners and wide-recievers couldn't do anything cause w-town was holding and pushing off all night :D anyway i guess i was wrong too !!!! BUT I STILL LOVE MY TEAM whether we WIN or LOSE, if the dawgs WOULD just play FOOTBALL and not football I would just be happy :D:D coach better get em ready clay co next week get their tails untucked and get some boys to come over here and hit our linemen til they can't get up off the field, show them that it hurts but thats what it takes to WIN :D ALOTTA PAIN WITH NO GAIN SUCKS !! ALOTTA PAIN WITH A WIN is the best FEELING EVER !!!!!!!

That's the Shoulders and Dean I remember. Sorry Dawgs, just glad they are wearing red now and won't be wearing blue and white. Good luck to the players in next week's Dawg fight!

You are such a coward. You slam people on here, but would you say it to their faces? I coached with Phillip Dean....a TCHS grad....and holder of some rings you never saw. As for Kyle...I know you'd never say that to his face. I coached him two different times...I'll promise you he's forgotten more football than you will ever know. I'm not hiding behind a nick either.Sign me: Coach Jack Painter RBS Bulldogs 1999

here i am, just gotta say 1 thing the bulldogs were still in rbs!! the fans were at w-town i have never been so disappointed in all my life :| the linemen were just not blocking at all , they just fell to their knees and let w-town push them around like little boys !! our qb and fullbacks couldn't do anything but get hit and hit and hit, our fullbacks got hit our qb got hit and got back up for some more !! our linemen just got pushed around and ran over like they were little pansies ..... without linemen we don't even have a team sorry to say but RBS looked like RBS !!! if the coach doesn't get into their heads, and show them that a HIT is just a HIT!!! it hurts GET BACK UP and do it again !!! JUST LIKE THE INTIMIDATER #3 everyone in racing was afraid of him if they seen him in their rearview mirror they couldn't do crap !! the dawgs need to be the INTIMIDATER not be INTIMIDATED !! our corners and wide-recievers couldn't do anything cause w-town was holding and pushing off all night :!: anyway i guess i was wrong too !!!! BUT I STILL LOVE MY TEAM whether we WIN or LOSE, if the dawgs WOULD just play FOOTBALL and not football I would just be happy :|:| coach better get em ready clay co next week get their tails untucked and get some boys to come over here and hit our linemen til they can't get up off the field, show them that it hurts but thats what it takes to WIN B) ALOTTA PAIN WITH NO GAIN SUCKS !! ALOTTA PAIN WITH A WIN is the best FEELING EVER !!!!!!!

You are such a coward. You slam people on here, but would you say it to their faces? I coached with Phillip Dean....a TCHS grad....and holder of some rings you never saw. As for Kyle...I know you'd never say that to his face. I coached him two different times...I'll promise you he's forgotten more football than you will ever know. I'm not hiding behind a nick either.Sign me: Coach Jack Painter RBS Bulldogs 1999

Name calling, whatever?? Dean may have a ring but he got that because of the great Clint Satterfield. Do you not think that if Satterfield thought he was an asset to the coaching staff at TC that he would not have done whatever it takes to keep him there. Ask Dean why he left TC? It wasn't good. Kyle knows football? Then hats off to those players and other assistants who have taught him since hes been at RBS. All he knew at Macon was how to criticize and mistreat players. He didn't know how to tell the truth and was worried about down grading the boys. Mr. Painter you was a real winner at Macon High while you coached. It makes sense that you would take up for these two. The boys could have won those two games without coaches.