South Pittsburg at Signal

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have a lot of buisness posting on this thread b/c I'm not a pirate or an eagle. I have had the chance to see the Pirates play against Marion co..... They looked good, not amazing, but good. They needed some work done with the offense in my opinion but I'm sure that has been dealt with by now.

I haven't had the chance to actually see Signal play yet, but I have had the opportunity to watch Lookout valley play. I went to LV when they played Grace and wasn't impressed with either of those teams. However, LV was only able to barely break 20 points against Grace......... and they score 34 against Signal. From this I would have to assume that Signal's D is not very good. LV was not impressive and yet they score 34 on Signal..... I think Signal is probably an ok team but I'm guessing they have been lucky with some of their games and have been able to make an image for themselves that they are great.

I dont really mind who wins this one... it's just going to determine who is still undefeated in this district along with Whitwell :thumb: