Giles Co. @ Page?????????

blockhead

Page has nothing to lose.......let it all hang out[/quote

Good thoughts bulldog. Its nice to read comments from the old group that has history with us. Page knows our mo, so I believe it will be a great game. When you watch film on a team, you will not be able to really comprehend the speed and execution. (Ask Shelbyville). Page knows. Page will be ready no doubt. This game has two great coaching staffs that are dedicated to preparing their teams. I believe the difference will be in the 3rd & 4th quarters. Giles is VERY deep on offense and defense. Giles probably rotates more players in and out than anyone. Look for a close game until the 4th. Thats where I see experience and numbers showing up. Giles by 10.

On a side note; Kudos to you for sticking with your team and coaches through the good and bad. Anyone who gets on a keyboard, hiding behind anonymous, and bashes a coach, player, or team, should take time to look in the mirror and see what a waste of space looks like.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Injury reports?? Sick list???

Page is very much aware of the speed. Can they duplicate or slow???????? We'll see.

Key to the game is the trenches. Page o-line has to step up and they are fairly small. GC d-line is one of their strengths. If Page QB has time and is on target they can make noise. Bo is also a key difference maker for GC offense and RB are very good.

Page has to stop the run....but pick your poison.

I am still waiting for BO to have that "off" game. It seems like he has played there 6 yrs.

Page had better be prepared to play 4 full quarters because I doubt there will be any let up.

GC fans please make sure that your license plates are clear to see. When I let the air out of your tires, I want to make sure I have the right vehicles......or something like that

Page has nothing to lose.......let it all hang out[/quote

Good thoughts bulldog. Its nice to read comments from the old group that has history with us. Page knows our mo, so I believe it will be a great game. When you watch film on a team, you will not be able to really comprehend the speed and execution. (Ask Shelbyville). Page knows. Page will be ready no doubt. This game has two great coaching staffs that are dedicated to preparing their teams. I believe the difference will be in the 3rd & 4th quarters. Giles is VERY deep on offense and defense. Giles probably rotates more players in and out than anyone. Look for a close game until the 4th. Thats where I see experience and numbers showing up. Giles by 10.

On a side note; Kudos to you for sticking with your team and coaches through the good and bad. Anyone who gets on a keyboard, hiding behind anonymous, and bashes a coach, player, or team, should take time to look in the mirror and see what a waste of space looks like.

Injury reports?? Sick list???

Key to the game is the trenches. Page o-line has to step up and they are fairly small. GC d-line is one of their strengths. If Page QB has time and is on target they can make noise. Bo is also a key difference maker for GC offense and RB are very good.

Page had better be prepared to play 4 full quarters because I doubt there will be any let up.

Giles County's defensive line really came to life against Shelbyville, which had a good size line. Even when the subs went in the line was so worn down the pressure never let up.

Maybe if your QB took a 10 yard deep snap and followed it with a 7 step drop????

Just a suggestion ;)

I heard big Albert bought Pac Mans house to be close for the team, and to help a brother out. On a game note don't know how much Page returned from last years team but played us strong two games last year at the Brickyard, still feel like Giles will be to much for them to handle with or without Albert and all his cousins.

Ironman....I think that everyone knows that Bo has already had his coming out party a LONG time ago.

You must be his girlfriend to keep up such chatter about him. Everyone knows about Bo. Maybe you can be the love machine that can slow him down for us this week by you tiring him out by Friday.

I am personally going to contact the state to request that the following officiating crew for this game be Dewey, Cheatum, and How.....long time homers....and always good for two TD's for the Home team

I have a friend coming up from Lynnville.......over the years he has told me weekly about Bo. Bo is no secret. If Bo has to throw for 300+ yds against our defense that may not bode well for GC. Page knows about Bo ....there will be no secrets unless Ironman comes "out".

If you think 51 points against Shelbyville was spectacular, then wait and see what we will be doing to you guys!!!!!! Bo is not going to have an off night. This will be the game that his stats will be padded. Page is not too bad of a competition for G.C. but will be better than some of the later games..... Wether or not he has an off game, doesn't matter because he'll be throwing the rock for most of the evening. If houston and some of the guys get hot and the score comes up too much too fast, we'll have to bench Bo inorder to let the second and third team play.... This is the coming out party for our All-American QB.

Maybe you should change your name to Bo's-Beau12? :D:D

Giles 135; Page ?; Bo'sBeau12: 20 TD passes. B):DB)