Jo Byrns vs. East Robertson - The Match in the Patch

Shep

That Loss Was Against Camden. And We Had It Won....Was Winding Clock Down....Needed 3 Yards For A First And Our Qb Decides To Air It Out...We Lost. Other Than That All Is Well. Working My Tail Off On Farm And Projects. Trying To Do Most Of It With my Two Boys And It Aint Working. And Getting To The Games Some. Things Are Winding Down, Shelling Corn And Round Bailing Up What's Left Of The Hay. Looking Foward To Winter And Some Slack Time.. Been Reading Your Son Is Banged Up.. So Sorry To Hear That Dear, And I Wish Him Well. Hope To Get Up That Way... Fired All My Help Like An Idiot. But Such As Life.. See Ya When I Can. :roflol:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Loss Was Against Camden. And We Had It Won....Was Winding Clock Down....Needed 3 Yards For A First And Our Qb Decides To Air It Out...We Lost. Other Than That All Is Well. Working My Tail Off On Farm And Projects. Trying To Do Most Of It With my Two Boys And It Aint Working. And Getting To The Games Some. Things Are Winding Down, Shelling Corn And Round Bailing Up What's Left Of The Hay. Looking Foward To Winter And Some Slack Time.. Been Reading Your Son Is Banged Up.. So Sorry To Hear That Dear, And I Wish Him Well. Hope To Get Up That Way... Fired All My Help Like An Idiot. But Such As Life.. See Ya When I Can. :roflol:

serve's you right you big over grown buzzard to have to work your butt off like that,,,,, :roflol::roflol: so now what's the take on our game what's your thought's i think yall willl kick buttt

you just told us who wears the paints in your family....................... :roflol:

Oh, I wear the pants, big boy. I just know to take care of my woman so I don't have to go to football games with a guy who looks like he just came from Woodstock. Ring a bell? :roflol:

yea yea i bet you do ,,,i have met her we all know the rule of the roost there :roflol:

you just told us who wears the paints in your family....................... :thumb:

Oh, I wear the pants, big boy. I just know to take care of my woman so I don't have to go to football games with a guy who looks like he just came from Woodstock. Ring a bell? :D

That woodstock guy is one of those boys you have to look out for. his is a old running buddy. With him watching my back I have no problems......................... :blink::P

you just told us who wears the paints in your family....................... :thumb:

Oh, I wear the pants, big boy. I just know to take care of my woman so I don't have to go to football games with a guy who looks like he just came from Woodstock. Ring a bell? :blink:

yea yea i bet you do ,,,i have met her we all know the rule of the roost there :P

yea the old saying goes if mommy not happy one one is happy. That must ring a bell real well in your horse head. You stay in the dog house more then any one ........................... :D

Gameday!!!

Looking at the remaining schedule for JB, I've got to believe that this game is for all the marbles. We're facing some adversity right now with injuries but that's no excuse. If JB is a championship caliber team they'll have to dig deep tonight to show it. ER is a very talented team and is probably the closest thing we'll see to a playoff caliber team for the next 6 weeks. Let's leave no doubt in our minds after this one is finished. This should be a tough one for JB tonight but one that will make this team better. I think we're where we need to be at this point in the season but we'll have to continue to get better if we plan on beating the likes of Collinwood, Wayne Co., Huntington, & Union City. I hope to see less tackles from the DB's and more tackles from the guys up front & the LB position. I'd also like to see a good strong push up front throughout the entire game. I know it's a bit early in the season but basically I'd like to see everybody "come into their own" in this one. With all the young players we have right now, we need to see them step up big in a big time game like this one. If they can do these things tonight, I'll feel pretty dang confident about our chances come playoff time. LET'S GO RED!!!

That Loss Was Against Camden. And We Had It Won....Was Winding Clock Down....Needed 3 Yards For A First And Our Qb Decides To Air It Out...We Lost. Other Than That All Is Well. Working My Tail Off On Farm And Projects. Trying To Do Most Of It With my Two Boys And It Aint Working. And Getting To The Games Some. Things Are Winding Down, Shelling Corn And Round Bailing Up What's Left Of The Hay. Looking Foward To Winter And Some Slack Time.. Been Reading Your Son Is Banged Up.. So Sorry To Hear That Dear, And I Wish Him Well. Hope To Get Up That Way... Fired All My Help Like An Idiot. But Such As Life.. See Ya When I Can. :thumb:

Hey its just one of those things football injuries will happen. He is all right he just doesn't like to not play. You fired all of your help!!!!!! :blink: What did you think that you needed a new challenge? What with how busy you have been with the business you wanted to add the farm also. You should have rounded up all of your Robertson County buddies if we know anything around here its how to work on the farm. Hope to see you soon. Unfortunately the best game of the year is probably this one and 34 wont get to play. Hopefully he will be back soon. Hope to see you soon.

Well LOL, It Wasn't That I Love Misery Or A CHallenge. My Dad Passed Away The July 4th Weekend And I Haven't Made Alot Of Decisions On What I Was Or Wasn't Gonna Do. And I'm Deeply Considering One Of My Buddies From There. And Firing My Help Was Something I Had Planned For Along Time. They Was My Dad's Help And Have Been Around For Years. I Promised My Dad When I Took Over I'd Take Care Of Him. And When He Retired I Let His Boys Go With Him. I Think Ya'lls Game Tonight Poses No Challenge. Go RedDevils.

Well LOL, It Wasn't That I Love Misery Or A CHallenge. My Dad Passed Away The July 4th Weekend And I Haven't Made Alot Of Decisions On What I Was Or Wasn't Gonna Do. And I'm Deeply Considering One Of My Buddies From There. And Firing My Help Was Something I Had Planned For Along Time. They Was My Dad's Help And Have Been Around For Years. I Promised My Dad When I Took Over I'd Take Care Of Him. And When He Retired I Let His Boys Go With Him. I Think Ya'lls Game Tonight Poses No Challenge. Go RedDevils.

I sure hate to hear about your dad that's rough both of my parents have been gone for years now and I still miss them. I hope that you are right about tonight EEast has one of there more talented teams this year and we are down a couple ofpeople due to the injury bug but I think that we can take em. I just hope that ewe can jump out early and get a score and a couple of defensive stops and I will feel alot better. I sure don't think that your game is gonna be that interesting for you guys either it should be over at the half.

Well I Do Know the Feeling Of Having A Son That Is Injured And Won't Be Able To Play. It Stinks. It Sorta Throws A Wet Blanket On The Game In Some Ways. But you Being A Big Fan Of RedDevil Football, You'll Still Be Supportive Of The Team. Hopefully He'll Get Back Soon. There Is No Doubt Your Son Has Alot to Do With The Success Of The RedDevils. But Injuries Are Injuries. And They Take Time To Heal. As Long As He's Back And Everyone Is Healthy At Playoff Time. :thumb: And Thanks For The Sentiment Of My Father. It's Easier To Speak Of It Now. But The Pain Will Be A Long Time In Overcoming.