Jo Byrns vs. East Robertson - The Match in the Patch

Shep

Well I Do Know the Feeling Of Having A Son That Is Injured And Won't Be Able To Play. It Stinks. It Sorta Throws A Wet Blanket On The Game In Some Ways. But you Being A Big Fan Of RedDevil Football, You'll Still Be Supportive Of The Team. Hopefully He'll Get Back Soon. There Is No Doubt Your Son Has Alot to Do With The Success Of The RedDevils. But Injuries Are Injuries. And They Take Time To Heal. As Long As He's Back And Everyone Is Healthy At Playoff Time. :thumb: And Thanks For The Sentiment Of My Father. It's Easier To Speak Of It Now. But The Pain Will Be A Long Time In Overcoming.

Oh yeah I'll still be supportive. My family sorta has a legacy thing going on at JB like a lot of families. The school opened in 1950 and both of my parents went there and My husband and I both went there as well as all of my sisters and my parents brothers and sisters. My father was a starting tackle for the original JB undefeated team in the late 50's. He would have simply adored watching 34 play. 34 will definitely be back way before the playoffs barring further injury.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys, I dont see this as an easy game for either team. JB better bring there A game tonight cause ER is big, Strong, and Fast. I'm not going to say it's a blow out, but YOU better stop talking playoffs and win this one first. How do the teams match up? QB--goes to east, O-Line --East, Tail back --JB, Wide out---East. You see where this is going. If ER can get there heads on straight and believe that they can win this could go there way. I dont see East stopping 44 all night, and he will get his. So lets see how it goes. I THINK YOU LOOSE! EAST BY 7 :popcorneater:

Boys, I dont see this as an easy game for either team. JB better bring there A game tonight cause ER is big, Strong, and Fast. I'm not going to say it's a blow out, but YOU better stop talking playoffs and win this one first. How do the teams match up? QB--goes to east, O-Line --East, Tail back --JB, Wide out---East. You see where this is going. If ER can get there heads on straight and believe that they can win this could go there way. I dont see East stopping 44 all night, and he will get his. So lets see how it goes. I THINK YOU LOOSE! EAST BY 7 :popcorneater:

Coaching--JB; and that's about all we need to know but...overall JB has a better Defense and with JB's ground game they should keep the ball out of ER's hands and wear ER down. ER is very dangerous though. Just a few more hours and we'll see how this shakes out.

Well the thing is it's the fans on coach t that look ahead not the coaches and the team. They have only one focus and that is East and they will bring it. Its easy to pick East the winner if you leave out half of the comparables. How do the teams match up. The devils defense will have the east offense off balance from the get go the east receivers will not have a chance against the secondary of the red devils. The intangibles also go to the devils we have superior coaching staff and players that don't get rattled ever. The offense led by #44 has the capability to keep the East defense on theirs heels all night long. If the Red Devils can keep their heads on straight and show the Indians that they can't win this is how it is I THINK THAT YOU ARE :D JB by 21 points

Well the thing is it's the fans on coach t that look ahead not the coaches and the team. They have only one focus and that is East and they will bring it. Its easy to pick East the winner if you leave out half of the comparables. How do the teams match up. The devils defense will have the east offense off balance from the get go the east receivers will not have a chance against the secondary of the red devils. The intangibles also go to the devils we have superior coaching staff and players that don't get rattled ever. The offense led by #44 has the capability to keep the East defense on theirs heels all night long. If the Red Devils can keep their heads on straight and show the Indians that they can't win this is how it is I THINK THAT YOU ARE :D JB by 21 points

Being nuetral in this dog fight I have to say that BF44 has the more reasonable prediction of ER by 7. I am not even saying that I believe ER will win but chances are ER will win by 7 b/4 JBS wins by 21. I believe that this will be a very good/exciting ballgame. Some here on coacht seem to be underestimating ER but I am sure the JBS coaching staff is not and the players will be ready. That may be enough or JBS may still lose a tough, close, game. Either way JBS benefits from this game as it will prepare them for the play-offs.....

Well LOL, It Wasn't That I Love Misery Or A CHallenge. My Dad Passed Away The July 4th Weekend And I Haven't Made Alot Of Decisions On What I Was Or Wasn't Gonna Do. And I'm Deeply Considering One Of My Buddies From There. And Firing My Help Was Something I Had Planned For Along Time. They Was My Dad's Help And Have Been Around For Years. I Promised My Dad When I Took Over I'd Take Care Of Him. And When He Retired I Let His Boys Go With Him. I Think Ya'lls Game Tonight Poses No Challenge. Go RedDevils.

Good luck tonight Butchie an your rebel's keep ole duck stright,,,, yea i am aloso sorry to here about your loss my friend,,, i am sure you have great memory's that will last forever like i do of my parent's that are also gone but anyway's goodluck tonight

GO DEVIL"S

jbs 35 east 14 maybe :popcorneater:

great game JB you showed class ,,,,more than i can say for east that was the worst i have ever seen a team act no class at all for east acted like a bunch of thug's even the chain gang ,,,that's where most of you need to be ,,,,no sportsmanship at all,,,,, really would'nt care if yall won another game all year,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :thumb: ,,,,but just maybe yall can hang on to those shirt's a few more year's :o funniest thing i ever seen,,,, SORE LOSSER"S