Jo Byrns vs. East Robertson - The Match in the Patch

Shep

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the day before the big game looks like it might be a rainy game or at least a wet field who does this favor.

Traditional thinking is that gives an edge to the slower team by nullifying the speed of the faster team.

I personally feel it is a big advantage to a passing team. Especially one designed to have a lot of quick hitters and throws the require quick cuts. Much harder for a DB to recover on a wet surface. The receiver knows where his route is and doesn't have to make the sudden adjustments the cover guy must make.

Some will say the same could be said with the run game, but I think just the opposite is true since a back can't cut quickly enough to hit a hole when it first opens. Just my 2 cents (and that's about all its worth) :roflol:

This is the day before the big game looks like it might be a rainy game or at least a wet field who does this favor.

Traditional thinking is that gives an edge to the slower team by nullifying the speed of the faster team.

I personally feel it is a big advantage to a passing team. Especially one designed to have a lot of quick hitters and throws the require quick cuts. Much harder for a DB to recover on a wet surface. The receiver knows where his route is and doesn't have to make the sudden adjustments the cover guy must make.

Some will say the same could be said with the run game, but I think just the opposite is true since a back can't cut quickly enough to hit a hole when it first opens. Just my 2 cents (and that's about all its worth) :roflol:

Well, maybe it's worth a little more than two cents. I really don't know what effect it will have on us because we have some different players for this week. You guys are off this week correct? Do have plans to see another game or are you going to skip football this week?

Well, maybe it's worth a little more than two cents. I really don't know what effect it will have on us because we have some different players for this week. You guys are off this week correct? Do have plans to see another game or are you going to skip football this week?

My wife, who I think may share a birthday with LTR, turns 36 tomorrow, so I want be allowed near a football field. If I was, I'd be headed to MP. Should be a good one.

My wife, who I think may share a birthday with LTR, turns 36 tomorrow, so I want be allowed near a football field. If I was, I'd be headed to MP. Should be a good one.

you just told us who wears the paints in your family....................... :roflol:

Well you should spoil her real nice. If it were my birthday though I would love to spend it on the at the football field with a nice new piece of jewelry to show off then on Saturday a trip to my fav resturant.

Well He Must Be Doing Something Right With That Big Litter Ya'll Got. Sorta Looked A Lil Dehydrated Last Time I Saw Him Though. Poor Man... :roflol: Need To Ease Up On Him Jeez. Logger Picked Up His Box Of Enzyte He Dropped At The Game Last Year. I Mean Hey? Aint Anyplace Sacred From Ya? :blink:

I will plead the fifth on that comment thank you very much. How is everything in your neck of the woods I see that the rebels had an early loss this year what was up with that? but I see that you have your favorite team in tater town up this week.