Jo Byrns vs. East Robertson - The Match in the Patch

Shep

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, Grunt has one of the best sigs on here....it's about as true as it gets. I also agree that ER will be give us a fight similar to the '05 transformer explosion game. Those of ya'll that have been keeping up with your JB/ER history will know why this is a game of historic proportions as far as our rivalry goes. If you don't know, I'll tell you Friday. This is gonna be a heckuva game and I hope there will be as many people show up to this one as there was in back '93 when 2 teams with Mr. Football finalists put on a show. :|:|B):|:!:

Yep, I can guarantee you ER will show up for this game.Football is a game of emotion/execution,and on any given Friday you can be beat.I know that sounds really cliche,but it's a fact.

Sounds like a game were logger and all of his hot headed friends get ejected. :

It is time to grow up now. OR are you the kind of person that walks the road and picks up road kill and takes it home so that you can go out and kick it around any time you want too. If not then let an old dog die.............................................................................................. :flower::roflol:

This is the game I have been waiting for and I am not so quickly to say JBS gets the win. This will be the most athletic team they will play w/ the exception of maybe SP if they make it to the finals. Having said that, I believe JBS has a very good chance to win but they will have to score alot of points b/c I see ER scoring a few times.....

This is the game I have been waiting for and I am not so quickly to say JBS gets the win. This will be the most athletic team they will play w/ the exception of maybe SP if they make it to the finals. Having said that, I believe JBS has a very good chance to win but they will have to score alot of points b/c I see ER scoring a few times.....

not if the jbs defense has anything to say about that they are stingy real stingy and getting better with every game ;)

has anyone come up with the trophy for this game maybe a golden tobacco leaf to keep up with the winner ;)

No trophy :blush: Shep and I tossed around a few ideas and we've got some good ideas but we haven't gotten everything together to make it happen. We'd like to get all of the previous scores first and then make the trophy. That's a task in itself. Maybe one day...