Jo Byrns vs. East Robertson - The Match in the Patch

Shep

jo-byrns-tn.gifVS. east-robertson-tn.gif

The Match in the Patch

60 years of Indians and Red Devils...and for the 1st time in a decade, the game matters more than just for braggin' rights.

Oh, and I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Just don't forget who did it 1st and does it best!!!

:roflol::DREV IT UP DEVILS!!! :D:D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jo-byrns-tn.gifVS. craigmont-tn.gif

The Match in the Patch

60 years of Indians and Red Devils...and for the 1st time in a decade, the game matters more than just for braggin' rights.

Oh, and I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Just don't forget who did it 1st and does it best!!!

:D:DREV IT UP DEVILS!!! :D:D

your right shep i kinda hope thay do though i think it will just fire our boy's up even more thinkin thay trying to take there tradition,,,,,can hardly wait for this game wooohoooo gonna be a good one :roflol:

Gotta go with the Red Devils in this one..they looked pretty dang good vs us in the Blue Cross

Bowl last year.

Good luck JB from the Grunt & TC. :blush:

Thanks Grunt! Our boys are still striving to make it to the mountain top like you guys have so many times......by the way, I like your signature.

The Byrns boys take this one by 14. ER will fight hard though.

Gotta go with the Red Devils in this one..they looked pretty dang good vs us in the Blue Cross Bowl last year.

Good luck JB from the Grunt & TC.quote]

Thanks Grunt! Our boys are still striving to make it to the mountain top like you guys have so many times......by the way, I like your signature.

The Byrns boys take this one by 14. ER will fight hard though.

Agreed, Grunt has one of the best sigs on here....it's about as true as it gets. I also agree that ER will be give us a fight similar to the '05 transformer explosion game. Those of ya'll that have been keeping up with your JB/ER history will know why this is a game of historic proportions as far as our rivalry goes. If you don't know, I'll tell you Friday. This is gonna be a heckuva game and I hope there will be as many people show up to this one as there was in back '93 when 2 teams with Mr. Football finalists put on a show. :blush:-_-:!:-_-:)