Jo Byrns vs. East Robertson - The Match in the Patch

Shep

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the games I have been looking forward to since the new districts have come out. I can't wait for Friday night

missed you at the wwh game. step was trying to get me into trouble....................... ;):blush:

That's alright sorry I missed you. I looked for you once as a went to the concession stand but the girls were with me that night and they kept me real busy

This is the game I have been waiting for and I am not so quickly to say JBS gets the win. This will be the most athletic team they will play w/ the exception of maybe SP if they make it to the finals. Having said that, I believe JBS has a very good chance to win but they will have to score alot of points b/c I see ER scoring a few times.....

not if the jbs defense has anything to say about that they are stingy real stingy and getting better with every game ;)

Well, saying that ER will score a few times is not bagging on JBS defense as much as it is saying that ER has some very fast/athletic guys who seem to get loose a few times a game. Plus they have a huge offensive line w/ a big, strong, and fairly fast TB. They seem to be more balanced this year then they have been in quite awhile. I look for this to be a very fun/exciting game to watch.....

Should be a tough game especially if brandon adkins cant play. I think the team that wins this game is the team that can stop the others runnin game. And i dont see ER holding LK under 180 yds and a couple scores JBS wins this 21 to 14

I dunno; I think this is a tough game if JBS is at full strength. If the starting QB is out, that could be the difference.....

Should be a tough game especially if brandon adkins cant play. I think the team that wins this game is the team that can stop the others runnin game. And i dont see ER holding LK under 180 yds and a couple scores JBS wins this 21 to 14

if your a jbs fan why you give out such info as you do

well i figure its gonna be pretty obvious if he walks out on the field with a sling so whats it really matter

well i figure its gonna be pretty obvious if he walks out on the field with a sling so whats it really matter

it's called practice,,, did you not watch film and pratice

I agree.You let them find it out on game day.